Outrageous NASCAR collectables

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Jimmy and Headache pills
$(KGrHqV,!k0FD36,rKHqBRJ),G,4Sg~~60_12.JPG

Kyle?
$(KGrHqF,!n8FD-iRSlgCBRGtbhnlVg~~60_3.JPG

Here are a couple more. kudos to the original posters.

Derek Cope
DZDOhTA.jpg

KKfan: Probably my most obscure diecast is Ron Barfield when he drove the 94 New Holland car for Bill Elliott.
mrHqlXAL0Cyhnu4ggAR59mQ.jpg

Hmm trying to think of other ones I have. I always try to buy small teams cars, for example I have a Ward Burton #4
Looks like this car
daytonajulydnq.jpg

I also have this from the 50th anniversary season

512QqjU2q8L._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Here is another one on Ebay I thought was pretty interesting. They have him as a turkey hunter, a deer hunter(pic) and deer gun hunter
$T2eC16RHJFoE9nh6nwt1BRR5bbBOgQ~~60_57.JPG

I'll have to try and get some pics this week. Good thread.

The way some feel about Kurt, you could say these were outrageous. :D

I had a Rusty Wallace candy bar I kept around for a few years. That was probably the most odd thing I had.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363762331981.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363762331981.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 160
The way some feel about Kurt, you could say these were outrageous. :D

I had a Rusty Wallace candy bar I kept around for a few years. That was probably the most odd thing I had.

Holy Kurt Busch! That's awesome!

Since my girlfriend moved in I can't find any of my stuff :mad:
Somewhere I have a Rusty Wallace Miller Lite bottle that opens up and has a little Miller Lite car inside.

I've got a #3 coffee mug with some special 15 yr. old Dale Earnhardt hot cocoa powder inside :eek: (of course I can't find that either.)

Was sitting in a bar in Daytona once when some Coors Light girls came in handing out Kyle Petty hats , they had a pony tail attached at the back . They were pretty cool , but I lost mine over the years somewhere . The kids used it at halloween a few times .

I don't have a good pic of the green one...but its Kurt too. I do believe they are all custom made though. To my knowledge, I don't believe they actually released any officially in 1/24 scale.

I bet John Deere execs were kicking themselves for leaving that car... After Chad little they probably never would have guessed that car would win a championship.

Back
Top Bottom