Outstanding lap for Tony!

H

HardScrabble

Can't do it much better than that, congrats to the 20 team.

Bill and Jr good qualifying runs as expected. Kurt pushed it just over the edge trying to make a pole run late in the session.

Fastest car in the field may just be Ryan Newman, a run that good that late in session is impressive. Sterling could be tough on Sunday, the car is hooked up real good.

Rudd and the 28 team need to seriously look at their qualifying spring packages, second week in a row at least the car has been bottoming out big time.

Scrab,
Thanks for the info. Also, thanks for the PM, just been movin slow havin a rough week or so.

Great lap for Tony. Are they still going to Chev.? :p

I agree about Ryan, as far as Marlin, he is always hooked up good.

As far as the #24, geesh already having problems with that car even in qualifying. Come on boys get your game together.

Bill was "awesome", front row.

Originally posted by Born To Race
Great lap for Tony. Are they still going to Chev.? :p

LOL,

Had exactly the same thought!!:) Bobby might be happy to switch, but Tony sure is making an inferior design fly!

Originally posted by Walrus_3
Scrab,
Thanks for the info.  Also, thanks for the PM, just been movin slow havin a rough week or so.

Seems to a near epidemic of rough weeks lately!!

Hope ya get things squared away and those flying fingers back on the keys soon!!!:)

Hat's off to Tear'em up Tony................damn fast!
enuff said! :beerchug:

Hats off to Tony's team...But as Benny Put it "That 9 team is going to awfully hard to beat tommorow". Also Bill was 1st in HH, nearly 2 mph faster than Tony. No problems tommorow should equal a win for Bill...If all goes well.

If Tony can't win it, I be rooting for Bill :) I just would love to see Tony finally win at Indy.

Good lap for Tony, good to see him on the pole for his home track. Maybe he can turn that into a win tomorrow.

He did a pretty good job in the booth during the BGN race at IRP also.

Back
Top Bottom