Over Under On Brian Vickers

ted@economy

in the interest of equal time
In response to someone picking him to win this year , how about over/under 18th place ?

Is over better or worse? lol... I think he'll get about 12th with a win.. he's done fantastic in the limited starts in the 55 the past couple years.

Now that he's full time again, I'm sure he'll have some good finishes when he's not causing wrecks or getting wrecked. He's got skill, but drives like a moron too often. He's bound to piss someone off sooner or later.

I think he finishes just outside the top 10 in points. Probably a win or two.

Now that he's full time again, I'm sure he'll have some good finishes when he's not causing wrecks or getting wrecked. He's got skill, but drives like a moron too often. He's bound to piss someone off sooner or later.

I think he finishes just outside the top 10 in points. Probably a win or two.
I find it weird that he was so unsuccessful in the nationwide series but runs top 5 and gets a win in cup lol

I honestly think Brian Vickers is going to surprise you guys this year. I picked him to win the regular season. I'd say he's a better driver than Bowyer, he'll be the number one MWR guy this season. Championship contender? Yes.

I honestly think Brian Vickers is going to surprise you guys this year. I picked him to win the regular season. I'd say he's a better driver than Bowyer, he'll be the number one MWR guy this season. Championship contender? Yes.
The only way he'll be the #1 is if he convinces NAPA to come back :p No seriously thoug itll be agood fight for the top spot at MWR... I like Bowyer and Vickers.. Vickers actually won the first full race I ever watched

I like Brian, but after losing Childers he wasn't as competitive. I don't think he is going to do that great this season. I think he finishes without a win and 22nd in points.

I wouldn't go that far, maybe top 15, nothing better than that and maybe in the Chase.

I like Brian, but after losing Childers he wasn't as competitive. I don't think he is going to do that great this season. I think he finishes without a win and 22nd in points.

He was good without Childers. I give him a pass on that last month of his 2013 season based on the fact that he couldn't feel his leg.

Plus, you must take into consideration that he wasn't full-time in 2013. His team was constantly R&Ding, and they were plagued with bad luck. Crashes and blown engines cost him multiple great runs, and even a possible win at Chicago, seeing as he was running 2nd when his engine blew.

I think it all depends on his health. I'm not sure he can go a full season without having health problems. Hopefully he can..

Back
Top Bottom