ow ow OW!

That kind of coin could cause serious damage to Ganassi's racing. If he lost big time, he could be the one going bankrupt

Holy ****.

That kind of coin could cause serious damage to Ganassi's racing. If he lost big time, he could be the one going bankrupt
He has some valuable real estate assets, among other things.

The trustee is doing a fantastic job of maximizing profit.

I hope Chip didn't buy that second DPi just yet.

Okay, I know squat about defrauding investors. If the money was spent on a legitimate expense like advertising / PR, where's the fraud?

Okay, I know squat about defrauding investors. If the money was spent on a legitimate expense like advertising / PR, where's the fraud?
DC Solar are the bad guys. The money they paid the race team was obtained fraudulently.

The stolen car you bought isn’t yours. Give it back.

DC Solar are the bad guys. The money they paid the race team was obtained fraudulently.

The stolen car you bought isn’t yours. Give it back.
Okay, I don't know enough of the details. That ISN'T a request for more info, only an acknowledgement of my ignorance. I'm probably not going to follow this discussion.

Chip Ganassi be like...

Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In.gif

I think this one will be tough to get money out of CGR. At best I think they'll reach a settlement for a fraction of that

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Depends upon the details in the purchase agreement as to who is liable for this.

Ganassi knew or ought to have known this was coming.

Depends upon the details in the purchase agreement as to who is liable for this.

Ganassi knew or ought to have known this was coming.
It could be why he sold his Nascar team, shop and equipment to Trackhouse. If not it was a good time too.

It could be why he sold his Nascar team, shop and equipment to Trackhouse. If not it was a good time too.
I'm not sure that's the case now. After the sale he'll have more liquid assets, which you can't argue the value of. Still owning the team you have more assets, however the value of those can be argued.

If someone was trying to get money out of me I'd rather have a bunch of outdated racing equipment as assets than a bunch of money sitting in the bank......

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom