Own a piece of Roush's Headquarters

H

HardScrabble

CONCORD, N.C. - Roush Racing eagerly anticipates its new state-of-the-art world headquarters and museum in Concord, N.C., which will open in early 2003. Throughout the years, race fans have been an integral part of Roush Racing and motor sports in general. Roush Racing recognizes this and is offering fans a chance to become a part of its racing history.

As a special thank you to the loyal fans and supporters, the “Roush Racing Circle of Fans” will be constructed outside the main entrance of the museum. Fans will have a unique opportunity to put their mark in the Roush Racing history book by purchasing a commemorative brick paver to be installed in the walkway that surrounds the impressive courtyard fountain.

The brick pavers can be engraved with your name, or a personalized message to your favorite Roush driver. They can also be purchased as a gift to celebrate a special occasion, or as a memorial to a beloved race fan. Roush Racing is the first Winston Cup team to offer this type of promotion to its fans, sponsors, fan club members, vendors and employees.

As a bonus for participating in the “Roush Racing Circle of Fans,” each fan will receive a free Team Caliber Limited Edition Owner Series 1/24-scale die-cast car specially designed for this event. The collector car is valued at $79.00 and can only be obtained by purchasing a brick paver. Fans will also receive a Certificate of Participation, which maps the exact location of the special commemorative brick.

The basic “Roush Racing Circle of Fans” package costs $89.00 (plus shipping and handling) which includes the commemorative brick, the collector die-cast, and the Certificate of Participation. Fans also have the opportunity to purchase a replica of their brick that they can proudly display at home or office for an additional $39.00 (plus shipping and handling).

Roush Racing fans should not miss this opportunity to forever be a part of the most unique and innovative organization in the history of racing.

For more information call 888-332-9700 or email [email protected]

I love it when the fans help pay for their new digs. Roush needs your money. I mean, how much could a toy car and a brick cost? :eek:

Speaking of Bricks, That reminds me of the time they sold the bricks from The Brickyard...

Back
Top Bottom