Owner points!!

P

PettyBenson

I was wondering if there is a place to see the owner points after each week. I looked at NASCAR.com but could not find anything. Maybe Jayski has it i did not look there. But if anyone does know of a place please post the link!!

It's not surprising you were having difficulty trying to find the owner points on Nascar.com. The layout of that site is awful, and sometimes it can be a real chore to try and get what you want. That is, if they aren't charging for it now.

You can get the owners points and drivers points at Jayski's. Cool thing is you can find what the standings for either where following any given race as well as currently. The standings are posted for both in "standings link" column of the chart on this page:

Jayskis 2002 Results

Yep RPM, the layout of that place (NOL) is the among the worst I've ever seen. Sometimes I can't even find stuff and I know where it is.

You'd think with the money they are making from people who are paying for Racecast, that NOL would be able to pay for a better design.

NOL don't give a crap about how their site looks like all they want to do is get people to come form what is on the front page

The entire .com site is designed for one reason and one reason only......mo money. I think the only reason it carries anything that isn't linked to buy this pay for that is to have a semblence or respectabillity.

Ever click on Rusty's Rundown? It's nothin but a dern Miller Light commercial. If ya haven't bought in to the premium stuff all the video's are unreachable. There isn't a page within 3 clicks that doesn't have at least four different banner ads on it. And have ya ever noticed how slow yer net connection gets after going there?

If somebody happens to win a race, the very first thing they get up is link to his page in the nascar.com catalog store.

Naaaahhhh, they keep the real stuff up for one reason only. To suck ya in to buying something. And I'm thinking their new reporters are paying them just so they can see their names on the net and get a few free passes to the races.

Look for even the garage cam to be a pay for service next year, and I'm still surprised I haven't seen any of the Kelly's as this years answer to Ken and Barbie.

Oh that's right. It's not Thanksgiving yet.:p

You are right on it, 71Fan. As Nascar has become more popular, it has become more and more of a sellout. It's not about the fans anymore, it's about the fan's money.

I just want a site that is usable. I just go to Jayski for all my information now, and hope he has a link to it or something like that.

I feel bad for the people who can barely use a computer and they are trying to NASCAR info...

I have not been to Nascar.com since they started charging for Racecast. whenever a link is posted as soon as I realize it is from there I closed the browser. They lost my business, tho I am sure it matters little to them

I never have problems finding info, I have bookmarked several different racing sites that provide me all I could ever ask for. Even info on the Nascar touring series is easy to get to if you know the basics about each division!

Kel

Back
Top Bottom