Panthers have a new coach

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Ron Rivera, former Chicago Bear and defensive coach for the SD Bolts, has been hired as the new head coach of the Carolina Panthers. Ron is a great defensive man but who knows what he will be with the offense. But he might have a good full year before he has to really worry about that. We just might not have an NFL season this year.

Ron Rivera, former Chicago Bear and defensive coach for the SD Bolts, has been hired as the new head coach of the Carolina Panthers. Ron is a great defensive man but who knows what he will be with the offense. But he might have a good full year before he has to really worry about that. We just might not have an NFL season this year.

I'd be pretty surprised if they didn't get a contract worked out in time for next season. There is just too much money to be made not to get it done. Then again I thought that about a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight but Mayweather is too chicken to get it worked out. But I digress.

a good offensive coordinator will take care of that. time will tell if he brings them a winner. i discount the strike/lockout talk as a negotiating ploy. they'll have an 18 game schedule next year and both owners and players will make more money. a strike/lockout would be stupid.

Back
Top Bottom