Parker and Roush in BGN?

P

PettyBenson

Parker and Roush? UPDATE: Jack Roush is talking to Hank Parker Jr. and his Busch Series sponsor – General Nutrition Center – about fielding a second full-time Busch team in 2003. Parker currently is without a ride for the coming season.(Times Argus)(11-7-2002)
UPDATE: hearing that Roush may be starting a 2nd full time BGN team with Hank Parker Jr, but doubtful it'll be GNC as the sponsor, hearing Roush hired a bunch of people for a 2nd full time effort. Still no word on the #9 Jeff Burton BGN team or a sponsor for the team.(1-3-2003)
jayski

I have been confused about Roush's BGN plans for sometime now.What is going on with #60 for example?And what about Jon Wood in the #9?I have fallen a little out of touch,sorry.Any body got any news on this?

The #60 is going to be driven by Stanton Barret with Odaban as the sponsor. (same driver and sponsor that ran Jeff Hamonds BGN team #91) and As far as I know for the #9 is that Jon will run a few races and Jeff might run some as well, ONLY is a sponsor is found. Gain is gone, thank god that was the ugliest car on track.

I think Parker would be a better choice to races his car than Stanton Barrett, but I think I would like them as teammates too. Did they announce a sponsor for Stanton's car yet? I'd be surprised if Roush started two busch teams w/o sponsors.

yes its Odaban which was on the #91 car Stanton drove in 2002.

Don't ask me what Odaban is bc I have no idea?

Back
Top Bottom