Patrick meets with CGR -- Entertainment edition

There's success and there's success.

Less than 40 drivers are going to run every Cup race this year. Just getting a steady ride is a solid achievement in itself. Running in the mid-20s every week isn't what any driver hopes for once he or she lands that full-time ride. It certainly isn't as successfully as notching so many championships you have to use Velcro to keep your firesuit up to date. Still, there are any number of lower tier drivers who would give the appropriate left-side gland to be in any ride at the Cup level.

Who mentioned Cleveland? Sure, they've consistently sucked, but they'll beat any of 140+ BCS college teams.
Maybe

Net worth describes assets, not earnings.

Correct, and when you factor in what it costs to live as a race car driver, it's even less likely she has that much net worth. There is also a huge difference between net worth and available cash. I'm worth about $750,000 on paper, but some weeks I would be hard pressed to scrape up $1,000 in cash.

There is no way for anyone here to value her net worth ... positively or otherwise.

I don’t need an accounting lesson.

I'm thinking she better just stick with her outside interests .......... like clothing and an NFL player to parlay her wealth.... her days of sucking money in from racing are pretty much history.....

I'm thinking she better just stick with her outside interests .......... like clothing and an NFL player to parlay her wealth.... her days of sucking money in from racing are pretty much history.....
With that kind of reported net worth, even if it is only 50%, I am sure she will survive. :)

With that kind of reported net worth, even if it is only 50%, I am sure she will survive. :)

If those numbers are correct, she should be able to race anywhere, anytime. I can't imagine it's more than a phone call away.

Correct, and when you factor in what it costs to live as a race car driver, it's even less likely she has that much net worth. There is also a huge difference between net worth and available cash. I'm worth about $750,000 on paper, but some weeks I would be hard pressed to scrape up $1,000 in cash.
I could be mistaken , but isnt all the reported earnings all pre taxes ?

In Business, the "Net Worth" is calculated on the current value of stocks, bonds and holdings.
For valuation of borrowing they will sometimes use the purchase price of goods. However that can be good or bad depending on what is being valuated.
A person's "Net Worth" will include assets BUT not future earning power and assumes all taxes have been paid.

The middle-aged men in line to buy her book? Well, she joked with them that "Pretty Intense" is "practically a picture book," and revealed she's wearing her undergarments in many of the action photos.

this line gives me hope

If you want an autographed copy of her new book it is still available through Books A Million. I bought one this morning for my brother to give to his significant other. She's a big Danica fan.

Any recent news on the Biff's dust up with the ex-wife and mother-in-law?

Nope. I was not aware of anything going between him and the estranged until you mentioned it.
FWIW, here is this.
DRQqwpaV4AAiEIl.jpg

Any recent news on the Biff's dust up with the ex-wife and mother-in-law?
I think the story is closed.They probably settled it, and could possibly have non disclosure clauses included.

I always liked Danica for being feisty as well as doing what needed to be done to promote herself. At this point however, I am really questioning her character. Not really sure she is the role model I would want to put up on a pedestal for my young daughter to follow. Yes, I realize what I am saying about professional athletes being role models for young kids...but for some that may be all they have to look up to.
Does you daughter watch The Kardashians? How did they get famous?

Does you daughter watch The Kardashians? How did they get famous?
I know why Danica Patrick is famous; she was a race car driver in a couple of different national series.

Exactly why are the Kardashians famous? What is it that brought them to public attention in the first place? Mind you, I don't care enough to have looked at any of their various media products.

Exactly why are the Kardashians famous? What is it that brought them to public attention in the first place? Mind you, I don't care enough to have looked at any of their various media products.

I don't get the Kardashians either, or the stupid plastic ass.

Goggle Kim Kardashian sex tape...they wouldn't exist without it. Fir those that are too slow to get my point, nothing Danica has done is even close to what a large segment of society seems to feel is okay. Find role models outside of celebrity.

Goggle Kim Kardashian sex tape...they wouldn't exist without it. Fir those that are too slow to get my point, nothing Danica has done is even close to what a large segment of society seems to feel is okay. Find role models outside of celebrity.

There are just not enough cheetos, at least a million hawter searches to cover first

Danica confirms rumors that shes dating Aaron Rodgers.

Poor Ricky. From going to “looking forward to the next chapter” in their relationship at Homestead to dating Rodgers just over a month later.

Danica confirms rumors that shes dating Aaron Rodgers.

Poor Ricky. From going to “looking forward to the next chapter” in their relationship at Homestead to dating Rodgers just over a month later.

Don't worry

Rodgers will give her one ring early on but never follow through with a second.

Back
Top Bottom