peace out.

hidesert cowboy

Team Owner
This board is a club for a few members, after years of having threads deleted, because they may have been slightly related to one of the 5-6 active threads on the first page, conindientially started by one of the same 7-10 forum members. To anything remotely controversial being deleted, I have come to believe this board doesn't want to change. It just wants to be a club for the same 7-10 members to post as their own private forum. Nothing is ever going to change. controversy is what builds message boards, So do people feeling like they are free to post without their content being deleted. If someone takes the time to say something that is obviously something that meant something to them. Frankly I am sick of it. I am out of here. I am deleting this page from my bookmarks on my browsers and will delete my profile here. and if i can't I would ask TRL to delete it since she is so great at deleting what I have to say that I am sure its not a problem.

its clear there is certain things despite them being huge things that can't be talked about if you are a certain person. I am not in the club, peace out! standing for our anthem and encouraging others to do so is controversial, I hope you are happy and proud of yourselves.

Anyone could start any thread like that up here and it would be moved.

Your thread wasn't deleted, it's down in the Podium. Maybe ask to join it and come on down.

This board is a club for a few members, after years of having threads deleted, because they may have been slightly related to one of the 5-6 active threads on the first page, conindientially started by one of the same 7-10 forum members. To anything remotely controversial being deleted, I have come to believe this board doesn't want to change. It just wants to be a club for the same 7-10 members to post as their own private forum. Nothing is ever going to change. controversy is what builds message boards, So do people feeling like they are free to post without their content being deleted. If someone takes the time to say something that is obviously something that meant something to them. Frankly I am sick of it. I am out of here. I am deleting this page from my bookmarks on my browsers and will delete my profile here. and if i can't I would ask TRL to delete it since she is so great at deleting what I have to say that I am sure its not a problem.

its clear there is certain things despite them being huge things that can't be talked about if you are a certain person. I am not in the club, peace out! standing for our anthem and encouraging others to do so is controversial, I hope you are happy and proud of yourselves.
I had nothing to do with it. I have not been an admin/mod since Jan. 2019.
You can always post what you like in The Podium. Send a message to nascarwoman or magnethead for access.

Yes, I moved the thread to The Podium. That's the place for political statements and discussion.
If you want access, just ask.

Fleetwood Mac still slaps
I grew up to my parents listening to them. Was always aware but never a fan. Just downloaded a bunch of their music one recent day and just blown away. They along with Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, George Strait are the only people I’d pay to see perform as I don’t like concerts because of the mass gathering of people. But those acts...I would love to see.

I grew up to my parents listening to them. Was always aware but never a fan.

Same experience. I grew up thinking they were, I don't know, "adult contemporary" and thus boring. Then I finally listened more closely and started realizing how great their best stuff is, and their best stuff is a long list. Some of their late '70s concert performances are incredible.

Hadn't heard this cover before, good stuff.

Same experience. I grew up thinking they were, I don't know, "adult contemporary" and thus boring. Then I finally listened more closely and started realizing how great their best stuff is, and their best stuff is a long list. Some of their late '70s concert performances are incredible.

Hadn't heard this cover before, good stuff.
I thought Fleetwood Mac was my parents “old people music”. I’m 35 so I know a lot of older acts/performers because my parents were in high school in what I call a golden age of music, music they still listen to. Let me tell you, as I dive more into stuff my mom and dad liked, most times that “old people” music is a lot damn better than what’s out there today. I probably listen to Fleetwood Mac once a week on the drive into work the last year and a half, I knew their music just never listened until I took the time. Sorry it took me so long.

Communication breakdown.

She deleted a disagreement/discussion I had with TheGeneral, so I confronted her about it pm to clear the air. The discussion I was having with TheGeneral wasnt ACTUALLY as hostile as it appeared. It was just banter. I cleared this up with her, we got on the same page, and that was it.

I've never had a post or thread deleted in my..idk, 5? 6? 7 years here? I get passionate, and do a lot of bitching, and I get called on it by posters who grow tired of seeing it...which is totally fair. We are emotional fans.

They tolerate a lot, and if you are constantly getting your posts deleted, you may be doing something wrong man.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I had nothing to do with it. I have not been an admin/mod since Jan. 2019.
You can always post what you like in The Podium. Send a message to nascarwoman or magnethead for access.
You aren't a mod anymore?

Wait...what!? Lol what the hell did I miss

Fleetwood Mac still slaps
Most underrated bassline ever. Whenever this song comes on, I sing the bass to my girlfriend and it drives her nuts.

Doo dodoo do Doo do Doo..dooo do Doo.. DOOOOO do dooo DOOO

Most underrated bassline ever. Whenever this song comes on, I sing the bass to my girlfriend and it drives her nuts.

The important question is...how far did it have to drive her? :)

It’s actually one of the simplest bass runs of all time also.

oK, so we’re losing a member that’s been here for quite some time. There are a handful of folks here who hate it when someone has an opposing view. I’m going to miss the Cowboy, hw as alright. Lot of you showed what is wrong with this place.

oK, so we’re losing a member that’s been here for quite some time. There are a handful of folks here who hate it when someone has an opposing view. I’m going to miss the Cowboy, hw as alright. Lot of you showed what is wrong with this place.

honestly, I think most people are just laughing at him for being mad at a thread being moved, that had no business up here anyway. Had he followed the rules, it all would be okay.

He's whining because a political thread got moved to the podium. Oh Lord, what a travesty!!

Summertime madness, the heat is making people crazy(er) ( along with everything else going on), but geebus, a bit of an overreaction for a thread being moved.

Back
Top Bottom