People are nuts

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
So I currently work at Dominos as a driver. Last night I deliver to this customer who always complains no matter what. But when I came in today it turns out she has hit a new low and accused me of this
Screenshot_2017-07-16-18-10-34.png

Blaming me for eating her food. 1 notice the open dipping cup. 2 it seemed like she had been drinking so my guess is she ate it passed out some up and forgot about it and blamed me. I'm just so ridiculously pissed off. This is my only source of income and I have a sick wife why would I do something that stupid and catchable. Fing people:mad:

So I currently work at Dominos as a driver. Last night I deliver to this customer who always complains no matter what. But when I came in today it turns out she has hit a new low and accused me of this
View attachment 28168

Blaming me for eating her food. 1 notice the open dipping cup. 2 it seemed like she had been drinking so my guess is she ate it passed out some up and forgot about it and blamed me. I'm just so ridiculously pissed off. This is my only source of income and I have a sick wife why would I do something that stupid and catchable. Fing people:mad:

either that or you are a fantastic driver, drove all they way over there and didn't spill a drop.:rolleyes::D

First thing I noticed was the dip. What a dumb ****.

Also, after some sleuthing, she owns a pet boarding business. It would be SUCH a shame if she got some reviews stating how loony she is and how she is a danger to your puppers. ;)

sigh, another POS of a human being

welp, you found a person that will do or say anything to get what they want. I doubt she would get remorseful for any low down double dealing she commits even when caught red handed. We call them 1% ers in the retail business.

Someone called her out, she deleted that post. Lol

Your boss should back you up. Next time she calls show up at her address with a still-frozen Digiorno and tell her to piss off.
Delete her account if she orders online.

That's infuriating.

Yeah you can call up any chain place and bitch about your meal and they will give you something for free. Dumb bitch could've left the delivery boy out of her shenanigans and just said that the pizza sucked and the outcome would probably be the same..."give us another shot, free pie on the house" BS

What makes me mad they take the word of her over an employee busting his ass out there. Probably made him deliver it..and they wonder why they can't get good help.

What makes me mad they take the word of her over an employee busting his ass out there. Probably made him deliver it..and they wonder why they can't get good help.

Welcome to 2017.

People ****** suck.

Fortunately I wasn't in yet when they sent it to her. But I'm sure ill see her again she orders almost 3 to 4 times a week

Yeah you can call up any chain place and bitch about your meal and they will give you something for free. Dumb bitch could've left the delivery boy out of her shenanigans and just said that the pizza sucked and the outcome would probably be the same..."give us another shot, free pie on the house" BS
Yep, it's BS. There are a certain group of people that basically never pay for a meal because everything always sucks.

more like stupid is what stupid does. I worked at a place that had a policy of "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" and they had cases where they did do it..amazing how many times that person would beg and plead to do better after he figured out he screwed himself. You get barred from riding a bus when you don't have a car? your screwed.:p

Who the fuk likes Domino's that much??
I've worked two delivery jobs in my life, from that I've observed some people have problems to say the least. The wing place I worked in college we had this guy who was there every day for pickup.

Take a pic of the pizza when you deliver.
I will next time, but I do know she called back over an hour after I had delivered it this time. I know because we have to call her when she orders to come outside because of her dog business. I have the time I called her saved in my phone. No one orders a puzza and waits an hour to open it.

Yep, it's BS. There are a certain group of people that basically never pay for a meal because everything always sucks.

I'm part time as a cook in a local restaurant. My favorite are the people who eat 3/4 of their food, then decide that it tastes bad, and want an entire new dish. And of course management caves.

I will next time, but I do know she called back over an hour after I had delivered it this time. I know because we have to call her when she orders to come outside because of her dog business. I have the time I called her saved in my phone. No one orders a puzza and waits an hour to open it.
Did you tell your manager that? I've gotta believe the manager believes you, but since this lady is chowing down so many pies he probably doesn't want to risk losing her business

I'm part time as a cook in a local restaurant. My favorite are the people who eat 3/4 of their food, then decide that it tastes bad, and want an entire new dish. And of course management caves.
I always wondered why on Judge Judy she says to them when she is trying to convince them with reasonableness. For example, You ordered the steak, you ate the steak, and now you have to pay for the steak. And they just look at her. Probably thinking no, that is not what happens, we get another steak.

Maybe she had company. Looks like the shadow of a phone taking a pic in the lower right but the shadow and image angle show a different phone took this pic.

People like her make everyone look bad.

Did you tell your manager that? I've gotta believe the manager believes you, but since this lady is chowing down so many pies he probably doesn't want to risk losing her business
I haven't seen the manager yet, but all the assistant managers know she's nucking futs. So I should be good, if not I have proof for wrongful termination.

Theres a grease stain where the other half of the pizza was, lol what a cook.

View attachment 28168

My dad told me many years ago not to mess with people that handle your food.I am still amazed at customers going off on drive thru employees.

Back
Top Bottom