Pete Rose - Seriously, thought she was 16 - WTH

I'm glad the Phillies cancelled this and offered for fans who had tickets for that game to exchange them for another thia season. I'd still go to the game because you can get Phillies tickets for like 10 bucks on stub hub this year, and that was in may.

I'm not a baseball or Pete Rose fan so I'm staying neutral on this case. But I have seen girls, not young women, in watering holes that easily pass for not only over the age of consent but are also being served liquor without being carded.

I'm not a baseball or Pete Rose fan so I'm staying neutral on this case. But I have seen girls, not young women, in watering holes that easily pass for not only over the age of consent but are also being served liquor without being carded.
He said he thought she was 16. Like that would have been okay. 16 years old. That guy has a problem, period.

Wow.

Now the MLB has a legit reason to keep him out of the Hall of Fame at least as I always thought that the betting thing was a dumb reason to keep him out, but this is a legit reason.

Wow.

Now the MLB has a legit reason to keep him out of the Hall of Fame at least as I always thought that the betting thing was a dumb reason to keep him out, but this is a legit reason.
I don't agree at all but I certainly respect and understand your opinion. The hall of fame is not about what kind of a person you are. It is about what you accomplished on the field. That is all. The hall has many racists like Ty Cobb and Reggie Jackson in it. There are all kinds of derelicts, narcissists, cheaters, wife beaters, etc in there. I haven't been to it but if I did, I would want to see the best players that ever played the game not the best people. The main reason I haven't been there yet is because it has become a popularity contest and who they THINK might or might not have used performance enhancing drugs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom