Petty says in "WC Scene"

P

PettyBenson

They can win in 03 and in 04 and run for Championships starting in 05. This is from comments by Kyle in an article in the Scene. He also said that 03 is realy the first chance we get to see the improvements that Robin brings to PE as much of what PE did in 02 was planned pre-Robin.

____

Now Kyle does not blow things up like that, normaly he tries his best to downplay everything. Then he says that most of Robins plans will take effect this year. Man when is Daytona going to be here!!!!!!
I forget is the the 44th running or the 45th running of the Daytona 500? If its the 45th , maybe numbers can play some tricks and Kyle could win the 500!!!! Whens Daytona!!! Heck Whens testing start!!!

(I know those answers so no need to answer them for me..lol)

Hey I would love nothing to see Kyle win The Daytona 500 this year I am gonna go since i won the tickets That would be wild to see him win

I really hope kyle does win agian, it would be the greatest victory lane celebration ever.

I would be happy to see Kyle back in victory lane, I think it could happen this year.

I dont think no one would get pissed or mad if Kyle made it to victory lane I would have to say it will be one of the most emotional victorys since Jrs pepsi 400 win

Originally posted by gordon24fan
I would be happy to see Kyle back in victory lane, I think it could happen this year.

I don't think I KNOW it will happen!!!!

Run for championships in '05?

Luv ya, Kyle, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Hey theat be cool to see him become the first third generation drive to with a champ

yes it would, and if Kyle says that it is possible then I beilve him!!

HUGE Earnhardt fan here.....that Pepsi 400 win was very emotional .........but i honestly think that if Petty wins a race, it will be the most emotional win in Nascar history. i dont think thats stretching it either.......Kyle deserves a few wins.

Back
Top Bottom