PGA Championship..

B

B.C. - 24

I was just wondering if any of you play golf and if anybody thinks that someone NOT named Tiger can win the PGA Championship this weekend. I've always been a Phil Mickelson fan (I'm a lefty too:)) and would love to see him win his first major this weekend. He's got way too much talent to have not won a major yet. Maybe Tiger will pull a hamstring in his first nine holes and give some of the others a shot.;)

B.C. I love to golf (well, I chase a little white ball around, nothing like a good game of pasture pool) I really don't see anyone but Tiger winning this thing. If anyone can pull it off though Phil would be a good bet. Another south paw golfer huh. The only time I hit left handed is when I'm under a tree :) Seriously, good luck to Phil though.

T

I also love golf. Ive got a local 9 hole course about 5 blocks away from me. I play there as many times a week (weather permiting) as i can. And after today...It looks like a bunch of golfers have great chances of beating woods, But there are still 3 rounds left. Id go out on a longshot and say Justin Rose is going to win.

Blah, Phil shot +4 for his first round.:bleh: He's pretty much out of it. It looks like Tiger put himself in good position to win another one. He always seems to shoot one or two under in the first round of majors that he wins. Good thing there is racing on Sunday cause the golf might not be worth a damn.:rolleyes:

I spend alot of time in the woods when I golf, and I am not enjoying nature. :rolleyes: Every time I go though, I hit a couple good shots and I think my game is making a turn for the better, then I launch one into a pound.

Well after Round 2 Woods is only 4 back with some holes left to play. Funk still leads at -7 with Calchveccia (sp) at -6.

Well...Tiger didnt win...and im happy that he didnt. Looks like Beem has got is wrapped up.

It was sweet to see Beem get this one, Tiger had to have given him a scare though :)

Rich Beem played like he had done that before. I was shocked to see him hold onto the lead for that long. Especially with Tiger breathing down his neck. Way to go Rich Beem!:)

Back
Top Bottom