Phoenix Raceway Questions

19USMC69

Team Owner
Getting ready to buy a couple tix for November, but not familiar with the track. Couple of questions: Seats or benches? Some or all sections? I know everyone’s ideas of “best seats” is different, but as my wife has difficulty walking we’ll pay extra for better parking. Any sections better for this? Any seats face into the sun?

Very much appreciate any/all comments. Thx.

Okay my friend.....I would recommend between the apex of 3-4 and Start/Finish. Row 38 is the post row I believe...so you want to be Row 33-38 unless you are good with a slightly obstructed view. That should keep you in the shade with a great view of the cars turning and launching. There are a couple of levels of Premium parking...one at $100 and another at $125. Parking is important to my family for health reasons, so I spring for the $125. Didn't regret it. Assigned parking and really awesome. The closer you get to Start/Finish, the closer you are to the Infield access which is amazing. I hope that helps sir. Feel free to DM me for more conversation if I can be of assistance.

Normally questions like this get lots of attention. Apparently no one is familiar with the track since the overhaul.

Back
Top Bottom