Photo gallery from Lonesome Pine Raceway (Coeburn, VA)

cool, can ya make the watermark smaller, I can't see the driver's names or the car very well if that is possible to do.

It's not possible. The watermarks are built in to the system. I just upload them. We need watermarks because, if we didn't have them, the photos would get placed on other websites without credit in a millisecond.

It's not possible. The watermarks are built in to the system. I just upload them. We need watermarks because, if we didn't have them, the photos would get placed on other websites without credit in a millisecond.
yeah I got the reason for the mark, intellectual property and all that. Just thought you might be able to make it smaller or move it so it isn't blocking the shot completely

found it on Google maps, but the link is jacked, cool track in the hills. West of town follow the road out of town if ya want a peep.

found it on Google maps, but the link is jacked, cool track in the hills. West of town follow the road out of town if ya want a peep.

no visit here ! ha! too far away. super nice lookin joint tho.
bet it took 2 generations ......maybe 3 . ?

yeah I got the reason for the mark, intellectual property and all that. Just thought you might be able to make it smaller or move it so it isn't blocking the shot completely
It's built in to the settings or something so I have no way of changing it.
But your people, if they are the administrators of their own SmugMug galleries (which they are) can (and should). All they have to do is either create a new smaller watermark and make it the default, or go and change the watermark so it's a bit less opaque. While watermarks may be important for copyright protection, they need to understand that having a watermark that's sao big and opaque that you can't even make out the picture (and in this case the drivers or sponsor's names) is bad practice when it comes to doing what we do. I'm mean what's the point of sharing pictures if no one can see them? Just a suggestion you might want to pass along.

Back
Top Bottom