Pictures from the Chili Bowl

VaDirt

Dirt Track Fanatic
Every year, smack dab in the middle of winter, over 250 of the country’s best race car drivers gather in Tulsa, OK for the Chili Bowl Midget Nationals. Five straight nights of racing, culminating in the presentation of the prestigious Golden Driller trophy, this annual event is called the best week of the year by the sellout crowd. The 2012 version of this epic event saw the third consecutive win for a young man with a well known name, and also saw the tragic and untimely loss of a local favorite in the racing community.

I have three new galleries up from the Chili Bowl. Around the Expo Center, Cars & Stars, and On Track Action.

Enjoy.

http://www.luvracin.com/03_writers/A_VA_Dirt_L.htm

:( the pics won't download on this pc.......one of these days I'm going to catch our new IT guru out back of the shop and..............

Very nice pic's, VaDirt. Brought back a lot of memories from last year for me.

:( the pics won't download on this pc.......one of these days I'm going to catch our new IT guru out back of the shop and..............

lol, it's not your pc. vadirt has them protected from unauthorized downloads. i'm sure he'd be glad to sell them to you. <g> that's not a knock on vadirt. lots of sites/people sell their photos.

cool pics vadirt. :)

Really excellent quality. I really enjoyed them, and thanks for sharing.

100 might be an exaggeration, there were a LOT of photogs there. And most of them, at least as far as I could tell, spent about all their time in the infield, not doing the actual Chili Bowl event as an event.

IMG9476-M.jpg

Thanks for those pics VA.......really good for those unable to attend.

Back
Top Bottom