pictures from the track

S

smack500

I was at bristol last sunday and some of the guys let me wear there uniformes and drive there cars heres a pic of me getting ready to get into one.

lol Smack, Is that John Andretti's old suit? I think I'll go drive Jimmy's car....

put a picture of yourself here and Ill make a picture like that with your head on any driver you want lol it will give me something to do when I am bored

Originally posted by smack500
put a picture of yourself here and Ill make a picture like that with your head on any driver you want lol it will give me something to do when I am bored

OHHH I love it smack, and I also want to thank you again for referring me as well as others to this forum.

Fixed mine too....now we just have to find a way to direct his attention to this thread!! hehehehehehehe

We'll think of something!!:D

Im tired I could have done better on this but hey atleast I tried

Lappy, here's it in avatar size......you can't use it till you stop losing those bets though!!:) Save it in a safe place till that day!!

DE wrangler put a picture of you up Ill make you a driver too :)

DE wrangler put a picture of you up Ill make you a driver too :)

Not on your life smack!! You'd really fix me up, I'm sure!!:ROFLMFAO: :ROFLMFAO: :ROFLMFAO:

Lappy, here's smack's picture with your hat......remember, you can't use either of these till you work off your bet!!:D

hey I would have just put you on your favorite drivers body I know youd love to have jimmy spencers figure :D

hey I would have just put you on your favorite drivers body I know youd love to have jimmy spencers figure :D

Uh huh........that's exactly what I thought!!:ROFLMFAO:

Back
Top Bottom