Pit Boss Memphis grille.

Bobw

Team Owner
This was posted elsewhere, as first it was WOW, then wonder what it costs, then $492.00 at Wally World, Fellow who posted it said he looked at one and said it's built rugged, weighs 220 pounds. End of season sale? Sure would look nice on the deck....

Hell of a deal but I’d have no use for half of it. I’m not a fan of propane or NG.
Charcoal or wood for me.

Good if you have to cook for an army of family/friends all the time.
I sometimes cook for an army when it’s just me. :(
Then I gotta run around and find people to give the food to. I waste an awful lot of food :mad:

I have a grill/smoker like this, if just cooking for just 2-4 I use the firebox which is like a mini grill with a grate. Otherwise I use the full grille. 75% of the time it's used as a smoker.
When the smoking bug bit I wasted a lot too. Then there was the search for the 'perfect' rub, wasted even more.

I have a grill/smoker like this, if just cooking for just 2-4 I use the firebox which is like a mini grill with a grate. Otherwise I use the full grille. 75% of the time it's used as a smoker.
When the smoking bug bit I wasted a lot too. Then there was the search for the 'perfect' rub, wasted even more.
Yeah, years ago we went thru the smoking thing, too. Finally had to give up because the freezer was full.
And, we just got tired of it.

I agree that it is addicting. Doing BBQ all the time will certainly increase your waist, but it's so, soooo tasty..:) and with the cost of meat lately it'll drive you to the poor house...

Back
Top Bottom