please pray

Lap3Forever

Staff member
Please pray for one of my friends. she is very sick and has had a lot of test done and they dont know what is wrong with her. so please keep her in your thoughts and prays tonight.

thanks
Nick

Nick I'll pray hard for your friend. Sending all good wishes her way. I hope everything turns out for the best. Keep us posted. Remember, we're here for you, so if you ever need to talk, just pull up a keyboard we're listening.:angel:

Originally posted by nascarwoman
Nick  I'll pray hard for your friend. Sending all good wishes her way. I hope everything turns out for the best. Keep us posted. Remember, we're here for you, so if you ever need to talk, just pull up a keyboard we're listening.:angel:
DITTO, NICK....Keep us posted. ;)

May she be BLESSED. Prayers as I sign off with my pain pills will include your friend.

Nick, your friend is in my thoughts and prayers. I haven't been around much, cause my b/f mother just lost a 7 year battle to cancer. It's been really rough on them.

Thanks Guys you dont know how mutch this means to Tiara and me.

she sent me another e-mail and says how bad it hurts and she wants to give up. she went back to a doc today. so please keep her in your thoughts and prays. and plase pray for me to. i was crying when i reid her e-mail. she included her fav bible verices. she is eveything to me and i dont want to loose her. i am soory i am babbling. her name is Tiara Johnson.

thanks and God Bless

Nick

My prayers and blessings are with all my friends on the forum thru their trials and tribulations.
FOURISIS, NASCARWOMAN, TIARA and NICK, and to ALL including myself,
BLESS US ALL, :angel:

Back
Top Bottom