Please Sign Petition to Move Race for Eric Medlen's Family & Freinds

S

sc2289

I have been posting bulletins about a petition for moving the Houston Race and there are alot of people behind this. It is a very said time for the drag racing community. Eric was a great guy and a truly genuine person. I had the privilege to be with him last week at a Banquet and I was also at testing when the horrific accident happened. Eric will be missed, but never forgotten. He was true Champion and a good friend!! My thoughts and prayers go out to the Medlen and Force families and John Force Racing, may God be with you.

So if you could please go to the link below and sign that petition, it would truly be appreciated. This will help out Family, Friends, all the drivers and teams.

We need to get as many signatures as we can, ASAP, because we have to submit it to the NHRA and if they go for it, they need time to do what they have to for rescheduling. Thanks Kasye

Here is the link:
petitiononline,com/EMedlen/petition,html

In all due respect to all involved most of us believe that the Houston race should be moved to April 5-8. That would be able to help and pay respect to the Family and JFR and all the drivers and loved ones and teams out there. It will also allow the Family and Friends to take their time with arrangements. Therefore you would have Houston then go to Vegas.

Please sign this petition, so we can submit it along with our thoughts to the NHRA. Thanks

WONT DO ANY GOOD, THERE IS SEVERAL REASONS WHY. MANY COMPANIES AND OTHER ORGANIZATIONS HAVE PUT MONTHS INTO PLANNING FOR THE EVENT WEEKEND

Back
Top Bottom