Plumbers crack

R

racerx11

I used to think this was a guy thing, but the last couple times at the races, I've noticed several girls with this problem too. Only thing is, I do not know if these girls are doing it on purpose, or they are just unaware of the problem. Yesterday, I sat behind a girl that actually removed an artical of clothing (a belt) that was covering up her crack. She then proceeded to pull slide her pants down another inch or so to reveal 4 inches of crack. I didn't know if I should politely ignore her or slip her a dollar. To top things off, we were in the family section.

I'd be willing to bet that she meant to show her crack. I read something about that not too long ago and I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. They actually have a name for it and it's becoming quite popular. Seems that lots of "Stars" are doing this. They're even making "special" underwear. The underwear thing confuses me cause I've also noticed that it's "cool" to show the skimpy hip straps of your underwear ABOVE the waist line of the jeans..... I'm only 30 but I guess I'm just too old cause I don't get it.......

:headshake

its called low ride jeans, most gurls put there thong part up so that you can see what color it is i guess, i cant really do that style even if i wanted because my booty is to big, it seems like they make them for buttless gurls, i guess whatever floats there boat

Back
Top Bottom