Pocono Bonehead

Lajoie and I tired of hoping he will improve.

Two days of listening to the race whisperer gerbil Jeff does it for me. I'll be glad next year that in Xfinity and the Trucks I won't have to listen to Rick and that idiot.
They have over the counter medication for that affliction.

Get touch with @Greg . . .
I just bought an extra-large Sam's Club-size case of the extra-strength, extra-concentrate Gerbitol. I have syringes on hand to shoot up the stuff if Jeff Burton gets really bad.

I also have loud fireworks, etc., to use as a diversion to keep people from thinking I actually listen to the Gerbils in the event that anyone might drop by during the race.

Two days of listening to the race whisperer gerbil Jeff does it for me. I'll be glad next year that in Xfinity and the Trucks I won't have to listen to Rick and that idiot.

Seriously. I know we complain about him over and over, but Burton has proven incapable of keeping his stupid mouth shut for more than a few seconds. Everything is so important, everything is so difficult, this is what the drivers are thinking and feeling and learning, blah blah blah. Shut the **** up Jeff.

It's so funny (annoying) to hear him predict stuff all the time. Saturday he was going on about Jesse Love's pit crew being the best "and it's not even close, which gives him a huge advantage here." Not a minute later, they are penalized for uncontrolled tire, Love to the rear. Yesterday there were numerous occasions, "watch him with the big run off the corner, the momentum is going to carry him around the car in front for a clean pass down the straight"....only for him to stall out due to a side draft and end up falling back in line entering the next turn.

Let it play out. We have eyes, we can see what's going on. Less is more! Quit over analyzing everything and trying to play Nostradamus Jeff. I really wish they would kick him back to the studio and replace him in the booth with Dale Jarrett.

Seriously. I know we complain about him over and over, but Burton has proven incapable of keeping his stupid mouth shut for more than a few seconds. Everything is so important, everything is so difficult, this is what the drivers are thinking and feeling and learning, blah blah blah. Shut the **** up Jeff.

It's so funny (annoying) to hear him predict stuff all the time. Saturday he was going on about Jesse Love's pit crew being the best "and it's not even close, which gives him a huge advantage here." Not a minute later, they are penalized for uncontrolled tire, Love to the rear. Yesterday there were numerous occasions, "watch him with the big run off the corner, the momentum is going to carry him around the car in front for a clean pass down the straight"....only for him to stall out due to a side draft and end up falling back in line entering the next turn.

Let it play out. We have eyes, we can see what's going on. Less is more! Quit over analyzing everything and trying to play Nostradamus Jeff. I really wish they would kick him back to the studio and replace him in the booth with Dale Jarrett.
Thats why I call him Screech.

Well said. Burton never figured it out that unless a driver really blew a turn, getting a big run and passing somebody wasn't going to happen. Cringe worthy mention was Burton "teaching" us about air blocking.

Shout out to the guy who drove his McLaren, hope you made it out the mud pit that’s about 5 yards to the right off camera.

FE8B16B2-1192-4050-A417-FE14AACC4440.jpeg

Pocono having a race.
Pretty hard to argue when there is a full house staring at ya. I agree, it's almost always is a grinder race, but they aren't going to cut out the only Nascar races they have left when it is a full house I bet. I think it was made worse this year with the gerbs over selling it all day. It's a tough race to announce I get that, but they were just over the top.

Reactions: sdj
The Corey thing to me is really a product of the car. The car has no power, so you need to throw big blocks to hold position. You throw big blocks you can't be upset if you end up backwards.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

• Haha
Pretty hard to argue when there is a full house staring at ya. I agree, it's almost always is a grinder race, but they aren't going to cut out the only Nascar races they have left when it is a full house I bet. I think it was made worse this year with the gerbs over selling it all day. It's a tough race to announce I get that, but they were just over the top.

Point taken but, I have never liked Pocono races, never ever. Having said that, I will say I am happy for the fans in the stands having a great race day. They at least could listen to MRN radio or PRN (I don't know who was broadcasting) and not the disgustingly annoying Gerbils in the booth. Jeff Burton sounds like somebody is constantly squeezing his nuts.

Lajoie is in 30th place, his teammate Carson Hocevar is in 23rd place and that is after a 25 point penalty. In my case the facts speak for themselves and I wish Rodney Childers good luck, he is going to need it.

Point taken but, I have never liked Pocono races, never ever. Having said that, I will say I am happy for the fans in the stands having a great race day. They at least could listen to MRN radio or PRN (I don't know who was broadcasting) and not the disgustingly annoying Gerbils in the booth. Jeff Burton sounds like somebody is constantly squeezing his nuts.
I've wondered if he has any. :idunno:

• Haha
I still don’t understand at all what is wrong with the booth lol. They don’t bother me at all, so I guess I just find it odd that people are bothered by them. Oh well.

Corey gets the bonehead this week.

I still don’t understand at all what is wrong with the booth lol. They don’t bother me at all, so I guess I just find it odd that people are bothered by them. Oh well.

I think I summed it up pretty well in my last post. Burton sucks.

Rick Allen sounds like the host of a hokey game show broadcasted at 3am on a second rate network

I think I summed it up pretty well in my last post. Burton sucks.

Rick Allen sounds like the host of a hokey game show broadcasted at 3am on a second rate network
I respect your opinion, I'm just saying I don't see it, because it doesn't bother me. I honestly barely notice them when I'm watching a race because I'm pretty good at just tuning out stuff like that. If you watched WWE during the late 2000s to early 2010s when you had to deal with the horrible announcing then, you get good at just not paying attention. But that's not me disputing it's bad for you, so hopefully it doesn't come off that way.

Was waiting to see if there was going to be a penalty on Lajoie by Nascar. Gotta go with Nascar now, guess you now can hook someone going 180 or 190 going into a turn with no repercussions.

Was waiting to see if there was going to be a penalty on Lajoie by Nascar. Gotta go with Nascar now, guess you now can hook someone going 180 or 190 going into a turn with no repercussions.

I bet NASCAR wishes they hadn’t suspended Bubba Wallace a couple years ago.

They’ve actually been consistent lately about anything goes, just don’t fight after the race. Which I don’t like, using race cars as weapons is much worse than fighting.

10 minutes of nonsense, but more importantly regarding the lack of a penalty, his show is sponsored by Nascar.

• Haha
Back
Top Bottom