Pocono I

N

Nostradumbass

No thread? I admit I haven't been coming here too often, but I'm surprised there is no thread. What I'm not surprised at, is a race can be called off at Pocono for mid-afternoon fog! Where else can this happen? I've lived in the Pocono's for a couple weeks at a time (Army Reserve training at Tobyhanna Army Depot, maybe 15 miles from the track), and this **** does indeed happen all the time, even in mid-summer. Oh well, it's an official race, I guess. Congrats to Tim George Junior, and better luck for NASCAR tomorrow. Haven't even looked at the weather forecast.

How the hell did TGJ win? The rest of the field crash out?

Don't know, only watched maybe the first 1/2 hour, someone ran into the wall on lap 18 I believe it was, then they ran a bunch of laps under caution, and I had to leave. I do have it DVR'd though. Posting about 2 hours before the Cup race, and the weather forecast doesn't look that great. I'll bet it's going to be another fog fest there today.

Edit to add, the long caution starting at 18 was because of the crappy weather, not the dude scraping the wall, they had that cleaned up in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom