Pocono

Looks like they are using minimum camera people, it always seems that way on this track. They didn't even have a long distance shot of Sadlers wreck a few years back

Well jones is making it interesting. ran out of fuel? caution..bunch up the field time

yeah they need another caution. that is a brand new car, not an x cup car like all the rest probably are.

Erik Jones pisses away more talent every time he uses the urinal than Chase Elliott will ever have. If a caution comes out, Jones will dispose of him quickly but ARCA won't let that happen easily.

That lapped car completely ****** Jones. You could tell he was blocking Jones for Chase.

Oh well, the Cup powerhouse team won. Too bad Chase won't ever be that good in Cup.

The fact that Chase doesn't have more than one win in ARCA with Hendrick Motorsports says a lot about his talent level. He should win every time he's out there.

he is 17, I can't go there for a while. Just like Jones at 17, I have to see them have a few more races, and another thing I watch is what they do after a big crash. A lot of young drivers are fast until they wad one up big time. the good ones don't slow down.

he is 17, I can't go there for a while. Just like Jones at 17, I have to see them have a few more races, and another thing I watch is what they do after a big crash. A lot of young drivers are fast until they wad one up big time. the good ones don't slow down.

Most of the drivers in that series are young and a lot of them have far less experience than Chase Elliott. Not to mention the caliber of equipment he's been running the past year and a half in ARCA.

Yeah he's got a lot of wins in Super Late Models but he's also got more disqualifications than any other driver and he's even been permanently banned from racing in the most popular Super Late Model series in the country. He steps up to K&N and nobody notices he's even in the field until they get to a big track (for that series) like Iowa where horsepower is everything. Then, he goes in to ARCA and it takes him a year and a half to win a race at another track - and again, he did so solely because of horsepower.

S0, I stand by my statement. Seeing as he's in a car that's far far far superior than the rest of the field, he should win every single time he runs ARCA.

One win in 29 K&N Pro Series starts. Again, given the equipment he's in and that he's racing drivers that he's supposedly so much better than, that isn't impressive at all.

He has only two years full time in K&N, 15 and 16 years old, and he got better, so it does show progression. He is still too young to run on certain tracks. He is just a colt. Yeah he has a good pedigree, blue chipper, but it is too soon to tell as far as I am concerned.

Back
Top Bottom