Police: Richard Childress fires shots at intruders who entered his home

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
http://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/s...-childress-fires-shots-intruders-entered-home

more in depth here

http://www.wxii12.com/article/searc...o-break-in-to-richard-childress-home/14472487

b-e-gfx-0600-1513796664.jpg

Last edited:
I see my post got deleted about this but what a horrible comparison that one was.
Yes, because you weren't replying to the topic, merely insulting a member.
And this is not the forum to get into the differences.

Those 3 miscreants broke into the wrong house. Shame on them.

Dude is a big time hunter, and NRA member. How did he miss? Next NRA meeting is going to be a rough one for RC.

Dude is a big time hunter, and NRA member. How did he miss? Next NRA meeting is going to be a rough one for RC.
Being an avid hunter and a member of a firearms association has nothing to do with learning how to shoot people in the middle of the night in your own home.

I think you underestimate the ability to strike a moving target at night.

Big difference between shooting a deer, or a still target, versus another human being in the midst of fear, chaos and adrenaline.

Big difference between shooting a deer, or a still target, versus another human being in the midst of fear, chaos and adrenaline.

100% true, but try convincing all the wannabe heroes. Who think they will shoot laser-straight and save the day, no matter what is going on. Just like the good guys in movies. :rolleyes:

I don't care for Childress but good on him for taking out the garbage !! .......... sad that he didn't wind up with three trophy's though

I don't care for Childress but good on him for taking out the garbage !! .......... sad that he didn't wind up with three trophy's though

Only time in my life I have rooted for Richard.....well, outside of Sr.....

The middle one is Hamlin the brains of the bunch and they duped Suarez on the right into thinking it was a toga party they were going to.

It's a lot easier to shoot an animal that doesn't know you're there than it is to shoot at another human being.

Honestly though this whole story doesn't add up, I wouldn't doubt it was staged.

It's a lot easier to shoot an animal that doesn't know you're there than it is to shoot at another human being.

Honestly though this whole story doesn't add up, I wouldn't doubt it was staged.
Yeah, there's no doubt it was staged. It makes perfect sense for a NASCAR owner of RC's caliber to create fake news and draw attention to himself like that.

Seriously though, what does he possibly have to gain by staging a break in? I guess I'm missing the motive here.

NRA second VP just happens to have three masked intruders break into his house while he's there, defends himself with his gun, miraculously nobody on either side hurt and then he gives thanks to God and the 2nd Amendment.

NRA second VP just happens to have three masked intruders break into his house while he's there, defends himself with his gun, miraculously nobody on either side hurt and then he gives thanks to God and the 2nd Amendment.
I think the intruders should be giving thanks for bad aim

Back
Top Bottom