No question avaiable to import.

• Kyle Petty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

TNBurtonFan

Which of these drivers would you most like to see win a race in 2003?

Kyle Petty
Terry Labonte
Ken Schrader
Other

All would be nice but my vote goes to Terry Labonte. It would be nice for that team to have the same equipment as the 24...

Even tho I would love to see all three take their turn in the winner circle my vote would have to go with Kyle.

Kyle then Schrader. Could care less either way about Terry.

Out of the three on the pole i would have to pick Kyle. Off the pole Jeff Green or Maybe Little John Andritti.

Terry Labonte....... that would raise his team up a lot, and he hasn't won for quite a while.

I'd like to see Terry win some more races before he retires. I have the feeling this might be his last season. I'd also like to see Kyle start winning and bring back some of the Petty magic.

kenny's heart is really there man. he needs to know he still has it for nascar

All I am saying is that Kyle will be in victory lane next year

How about this All of the drivers but Kyle with the most wins :p :p

Other. Jimmy Spencer. I'm serious. Show Ganassi that he screwed up.

Schrader; it's about time he had some good luck in a Cup race, and his time is running out.

I'm with Tiny... I'd like to see Carl make and win a race!! That'd be kickass!!

Originally posted by Tiny
Carl Long

He's a friend of mine who lives bout 30 miles from me.
That would be cool. But Carl Long and his team are so under funded could that possible.

I wouldent mind seeing every race have a differnt winner this upcoming year so no one dominates it, that would tickle me to death

Take Shrader off that list with that Team Bam announcement. Good luck to him just making the fields.

I've watched Carl Long for the past couple years since he started trying to make Winston Cup races. I remember his first car was a Ford Taurus he bought from Roush Racing and used to make the Charlotte race. Darrell Waltrip missed the field, and since it was DW's last season, Carl offered the ride to DW. The team got a lot of attention and probably some money, and when DW was a couple laps down, he stepped out and let Carl finish the day in it. Since then Carl Long has been making a few races here and there, and hopefully he can put something together and make a few more races this year.

I wouldent mind seeing them all win a race or two but I would rather see Kyle win the most for obvoious(sp) reasons

Back
Top Bottom