Pontiac not to return

P

pettyfan4life

Nascar said during the brocast that since the Gibbs team will be switching to Chevy next year that Pont. will be most lickly to leave for next year since they will only have one or two teams with them and that it would not be worth the hassel for a few cars.

i'll miss 'em, but mostly because they split up those damn GM teams into 2 sides..:)

This was bound to happen,one more weave in the tangled web of Nas$$$.They are making room for there first Asian car.;)

Originally posted by pbunch
This was bound to happen,one more weave in the tangled web of Nas$$$.They are making room for there first Asian car.;)

Well pb, I have called it Na$ca$h for a while, and certainly understand why Pontiac is pulling out.

Sooooooooooo?? what Asian car do YOU think will try to be competative in Na$ca$h? Toyota Camrey?? what?????

Ok folks,

I'm not the sharpest quill on the porcupine so someone needs to explain to me how NASCAR is responsible for Chevy taking the Gibbs team and the possible demise of Pontiac from WC racing.

Pontiac had not until this updated its body. NASCAR had nothing to do with that,

Pontiac has/ had only one truly competitive team this year and that was Gibbs. Even so TS is doing very well and Bobby's troubles nor those of the 36 and 10 can be attributed to anythng NASCAR has done.

maybe MERCURY will move in and take PONTIACS spot..............have you all seen the new MERCURY MAURADER?????????

Back
Top Bottom