posts fell off

J

judas1

i was on today from 2:45 est to 4:10 est sometime in the middle, my post count fell. just curious why that would be. it went maybe from 119 to 113 or somethin. just curious.:)

it is now 4:23 and my posts fell off again back down to 114, just wondering why?:)

I think they were up to 119 again.

I'm not sure. I see you as having 1100+ posts

Is anyone else having this problem?

paul, i was curious on the daily top ten posts section. i really dont think the posts came off of the total, i dont know. i just happened to notice cause i kept creeping up on HS for top ten daily or weekly. then i would fall back again? just curious, thought maybe it reset for the week at that time of day or somethin. but it did happen twice:eek:

I don't know how that bottom thing works to be honest with you.

I've never paid much attention to it. :)

if you make a post at 4:10, then a week later at 4:10 it will drop, stays on for exactly 1 week, so you guys that post all the time will have there top 10 count constantly change min. to min.:)

Actually I think there's a gemlin in here. My humble total keeps bouncing back to 43 today. Was 45, was 43, was 45 now 43 again.

Funny thing, I was born in '43 so there must be a sign here.

I happen to know that kat2220 was also born in 43 and she's got way over 1000 posts so her gremlins must be sleeping. Or maybe they won't kick in 'til she hits 1943 posts. Then she too will bounce around for a while.

Maybe it's the heat wave in Georgia put her gremlins to sleep. Maybe I'm just full of baloney and need to get off my *ss and mow the lawn.:)

i had 70 somethin now down to 60 somethin on the top ten for week

Back
Top Bottom