Pot calling the kettle black

P

pbunch

I read where Spencer said Kevin Harvick still drives like an idiot.Man I am not a Kevin Fan,But I am sure I have seen Spencer pull the same moves before.Refering to when Kevin went down on Apron is what Spencer was talking about.:rolleyes:

But...but...that would mean that Mr. Excitement forgot something, and that just isn't possible! ;)

Oh what a cold cold heart.
sgbg88,
Did you do that on purpose? To that Mr. Bodine's name, oh Lord, and you put R.P. in there too? I declare I just don't know what we're gonna do with you child?.............Hehehe:D

I had to do something! People are starting to think I actually like Jimmy Spencer! The other's are just victims and are along for the ride! I tried to put Todd "Total'em Bodine" in there but I just couldn't do it! Oh well you can't have everything your way.:)

sgbg88,
Congratulations, your rookie stripes have vanished.:beerchug:

sg, durn near spilled my iced tea! ROTFL

I've seen many, many drivers use the apron over the years. Most of them said "if it's paved, it's racetrack." LOL

sg, congratulations on the member status. :) :)

Thank you, Thank you very much! Was wondering if anyone noticed! Have some more pictures to pull out, so stay tuned. Just trying to keep my image up!:D

Congrats Sg, That was some nice drivin on Ol Kevins Part. Only driver to wreck because of apron?...

Sorry Spencer Fans, but I did warn you....

This is a rendering of Mr Excitement working on his own car at home.

Congratulations sgbg!! Got here late and just now saw your picture of my boys!! That picture was the place setting at the last Jimmy Spencer Fan Club meeting!! We were wondering where that sixth place mat went!!:D

Bring it back next week okay?:D

kat2220,
Are you sure that's Spencer? I didn't see any donuts anywhere.
Well I guess I get confirmation from DE W. Y'all keep 'em straight out there, ya' hear?

HA HA HA HA!:growl: That was great! But you know what happend to that one. Jimmy was your special guest that night and there was some doughnut icing on it. He just couldn't resist! Everything taste good with icing!:p

Don't worry Spencerbabe we respect his driving ability, just not high on my "Hottie" list! DE Wrangler 2 for your wife's sake I hope you couldn't win a Spencer Look A Like Contest!

Originally posted by sgbg88
HA HA HA HA!:growl: That was great!  But you know what happend to that one.  Jimmy was your special guest that night and there was some doughnut icing on it.  He just couldn't resist!  Everything taste good with icing!:p  

Don't worry Spencerbabe we respect his driving ability, just not high on my "Hottie" list!  DE Wrangler 2 for your wife's sake I hope you couldn't win a Spencer Look A Like Contest!

Last time Jimmy was over for barbeque (whole pig!) he liked my hair style so much he asked for my stlyist's name........pretty good hair do, huh?:D

I'd say like Marlin's! If you had a whole pig, what did your family eat!:p

Okay........on topic:

I've seen a whole lot of drivers use the apron for racing!! Not just Kevin and Jimmy. Some of the greatest passes for the win are done on the apron.........have to have a good handling car to do it though. And, Jimmy was just PO'd because his car wasn't good enough to do it!! He'll get over it.:D

Originally posted by sgbg88
I'd say like Marlin's!  If you had a whole pig, what did your family eat!:p

We had soup the next day made from the bones!!:D

I have to agree on the apron thing, If you can do it, go for it. They have passed in the grass before, so what's the difference. Spencer'll get over it and if he doesn't he will remember next race. Watch out Kevin!!:)

Hope that was some good soup!:D

In case everyone forgot, Harvick SPUN OUT when he went on the apron, and took a bunch of other cars with him...

Back
Top Bottom