Potomac Speedway tonight

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Right-coasters, come on out to Potomac tonight. 55 lap $5000 SLM feature. And, no rain in the forecast which is a race forecast. :beerbang:

Thought you were taking the weekend off to get ready for some straight-line stuff next weekend:rolleyes:

By that I meant tomorrow. I go to Potomac every week. :beerbang:

The local tracks have higher priority than Virginia Motor Speedway. And I've got to keep the budget tight if I have any hopes of making it to New Jersey for the ARCA race.

By that I meant tomorrow. I go to Potomac every week. :beerbang:

The local tracks have higher priority than Virginia Motor Speedway. And I've got to keep the budget tight if I have any hopes of making it to New Jersey for the ARCA race.

As many times as you've said how much you like VMS, or how you want to go more often, or even listed it along with your favorite tracks, how many times have you even been? Seems to me that just about every time you should try to go, you always come up with an excuse not to.

Well it's good that no one else on here went to Potomac.

It all depends on what you like. If you like a lot of wrecks, you would've loved this race. If you know most of the drivers personally, and you know how expensive the damage can be and you like green flag racing, tonight's race was awful (minus the 15 lap green flag stint).

It all depends on what you like. If you like a lot of wrecks, you would've loved this race. If you know most of the drivers personally, and you know how expensive the damage can be and you like green flag racing, tonight's race was awful (minus the 15 lap green flag stint).

Yeah, wreckfest races suck. Whenever I go to a Lucas Oil or World of Outlaws late model race the local modified races are always like that. Terrible and it slows the whole night down.

BTW, here's a recap from the Friday Night Wreckfest:

Redemption for Jamie Lathroum in the Bobby Allen Memorial

The Mid Atlantic Championship Series super late model touring division came to Potomac Speedway on a perfect August night. Perfect weather, and no rain, after two straight weeks of battling weather greeted some of the region’s biggest drivers. Rick Eckert, Jason Covert, Austin Hubbard and Booper Bare all came out to race with local regulars David Williams, DJ Myers, Kyle Lear and Jamie Lathroum among others. A 26 car variety of speedway regulars and touring drivers made up the impressive Super Late Model field.

Back
Top Bottom