Pre-race: 104th Running of the Indianapolis 500

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
$40 to stream practice is crazy...timing web site will be getting a workout this week: https://racecontrol.indycar.com/

EfJfcBpX0AI84ur

Andretti finally unloaded well for once this season, and McLaren remembered Alonso’s steering wheel this year. ;)

What is the deal with Rossi this year? Just no speed at all. Coming to Indy I expected a little something but even here now 2 days in, sloooowww.

What is the deal with Rossi this year? Just no speed at all. Coming to Indy I expected a little something but even here now 2 days in, sloooowww.
I didn’t see where he wound up Thursday but Wednesday he had the best no-tow speed of anyone. The overall times can be deceiving with a lot of running in traffic and catching a draft.

They turn up the boost today and should be doing mostly single-car qualifying runs so we should have more of an idea of where everyone stands after today.

I didn’t see where he wound up Thursday but Wednesday he had the best no-tow speed of anyone. The overall times can be deceiving with a lot of running in traffic and catching a draft.

They turn up the boost today and should be doing mostly single-car qualifying runs so we should have more of an idea of where everyone stands after today.
Ah ok, yeah I've just been looking at the end speed charts. Think he was like 16th and 27th on those or something. Good to know

Great to see Marco running so well, but a lot of times he has this place wired.

Also great to see Bourdais near the front. Here's a guy who really should have a full time ride.

Anyone knew when quali will be televised?

Chevy teams aren’t thrilled with qualifying pace. Top nine in no-tow yesterday were all Hondas. It’s closer in race trim aero and boost but won’t be a fun two days for Chevy this weekend at least.

Chevy teams aren’t thrilled with qualifying pace. Top nine in no-tow yesterday were all Hondas. It’s closer in race trim aero and boost but won’t be a fun two days for Chevy this weekend at least.

I think we'll see the pole come from these top 5. I'm following along with the link you gave and the same guys are up there again almost in the same order.

Helio has been invisible all week, but now showing a bit of speed. I have a feeling he's going to turn that into third on the grid and a win on race day.

Helio is out of work for next year, so this could be his most important 500 ever.

Helio has been invisible all week, but now showing a bit of speed. I have a feeling he's going to turn that into third on the grid and a win on race day.

Helio is out of work for next year, so this could be his most important 500 ever.
I would be ecstatic to see that. :cool:

VeeKay the only Chevy in the Fast Nine Shootout. And if there’s any year I can actually get myself to believe in Marco winning Indy, it’s 2020.

Back
Top Bottom