Pre-race - 107th Indianapolis 500

Look at all those people. Can you imagine having to stand in line for a half hour or more just to get a burger and a drink? :rolleyes:

As someone who has lived in the Midwest their entire life, there is absolutely nothing more cooler and gives me more pride from being here than the Indianapolis 500. I have to attend one of these, one day soon.

As someone who has lived in the Midwest their entire life, there is absolutely nothing more cooler and gives me more pride from being here than the Indianapolis 500. I have to attend one of these, one day soon.
I told my friend from Minnesota to watch it, trying to convince him to go to the race with me next year.

I told my friend from Minnesota to watch it, trying to convince him to go to the race with me next year.
I’ve been convinced since I was like 6 when I watched my first one. Been to a few Milwaukee Mile CART and Road America CART races…just not this one. Each year that passes, that hunger increases. Hope your friend watches and gets hooked

Fate is a wild thing. Don’t think I’m such a big believer in that but stuff like this makes you question ****.

Palou is gonna be a tough nut to crack. He bolted already.

EDIT: Whoah Veekay with an insane draft and pass.

Fate is a wild thing. Don’t think I’m such a big believer in that but stuff like this makes you question ****.
It's all just luck. Just think about all the possibilities that can cost you the race.......or can help you to win.

Watching the race on Sky Sports is such a game changer. No commercial breaks and what’s more, when NBC breaks Sky Sport has their own 2-3 minutes commentators.

One of them is Simona de Silvestro.

No way I'd leave my seat during the race or during pre-race ceremonies. Don't wanna miss anything.
I remember one year when I went. I got a case of the GIs. I had to go to the bathroom six times. The stench is awful. Then they ran out of toilet paper. Luckily I took my own. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom