Pre Race: Autotrader EchoPark Automotive 500@Texas

Chase for the win today, car is tricked out

Chase needs that oval win, thought it would be at the ville again but seems pretty cheated up.

Or they could just be desperate because of the point situation.

If I was th 9 team, I wouldnt want to be in a must win. I don't think pointing in is unreasonable. Stage 1 points are important for him, imo. Needs to get there.

Larson is in a good spot.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chase needs that oval win, thought it would be at the ville again but seems pretty cheated up.

Or they could just be desperate because of the point situation.

If I was th 9 team, I wouldnt want to be in a must win. I don't think pointing in is unreasonable. Stage 1 points are important for him, imo. Needs to get there.

Larson is in a good spot.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
That's what I don't get, they were going to take the green 2 points below the cutoff. That's nothing!

Now, it's a lot more lol.

Hopefully Elliott will get out of the crash fest back markers and at least get into the low 20's high teens ASAP. Getting any points in the first stage would be a major power move.

Yay, 9 to the rear. Keep doing you, Alan. Hey, at least NASCAR gets what they want: Chase will have to go through Harv at least once now.

Now it's up to harvick to decide if he is going to hold Chase up like Chase did him... or take the high road and let him go for a championship.

Maybe...or maybe not. It could go either way. :)
SHR cars have sucked this year. HMS cars haven’t. I got faith Chase can get around him. Unless Harvick is in the lead that is, as it’s for some reason easy to pass through out the field, but not the leader even if you are faster…. But I don’t see Harvick leading like that.

Now it's up to harvick to decide if he is going to hold Chase up like Chase did him... or take the high road and let him go for a championship.
So you don't think they're even after his failed attempt to completely junk the 9 last weekend?

Hello darkness. Will be taking the green in a HUGE points hole now. So stupid.

SMFH
That may not have turned out to be a bad thing. If they start at the back and go to the front won't that accumulate a lot of passing points?

Back
Top Bottom