Pre-race - Lady With Tony?

H

Highboy90

During pre-race, Tony was seen with a woman walking. I missed the pre-race today. Who was that?

I know Brittney Spears was in his pits but it didn't look like her. Was it a friend, a sister? What did I miss?

I think it is his girlfriend and from what I have read in the past year or so she ain't the same one as when he first started in cup.
BTW britany was hired by roush to distract tony's crew;)

She is a SoCal gal hired by NASCAR to smooze with Tony. After the bit on ESPN a few months back about Stewart and his male roomies wrestling on his bed, France and Helton were getting tired of the questions regarding Tony's sexuality.

Originally posted by Dr Feelgood
She is a SoCal gal hired by NASCAR to smooze with Tony. After the bit on ESPN a few months back about Stewart and his male roomies wrestling on his bed, France and Helton  were getting tired of the questions regarding Tony's sexuality.

Geeze......is this going the way that Jeffie's sexuality thing went?:(

Anyway, welcome to the forum Dr Feelgood....first post I've seen from you!!:)

Dr Feelgood, do you know this for a fact? Doubt it.

Move on. Please. Don't be jealous.

Highboy- I know his woman is from Cali and I'm pretty sure that was her. Now of course the rest of Feelgood's post is meant as a bait, but today I just can't seem to get mad at anyone:D

She is a SoCal gal hired by NASCAR to smooze with Tony. After the bit on ESPN a few months back about Stewart and his male roomies wrestling on his bed, France and Helton  were getting tired of the questions regarding Tony's sexuality.
First off welcome
second te he, te he, te he

PULEEZEEE:bs:some where else

No comment. I hated it for Jeff when he was accused of it too.

Is this her? The heading reads " Tony Stewart and his girlfriend Jamie Shaffer walk from the garage to the 20 car before the race."

Here is another " Tony Stewart receives a kiss from his girlfriend, Jamie Shaffer, after winning the 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup Championship Series trophy."

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Man If she likes him,She will love me to pieces. :D

The show he is talkign about I saw it too.
It was a show about the lifes away from the sports arena of athletes. That show featured Tony. At one point they went to tony's house where there was a bunch of guys living in that house, just as freinds. They were playing jokes on each other. yes they did wrestle on the bed but it was like brother wrestling just for fun. Some of the other guys(I think 4 all together) were all involved in racing. One of the guys works on the 91 IRL car. I forget where the other ones worked?

That was just to let you know that feelgood was not making up the show!

Thanks for the help answering my original question. Figured I missed something along the way.

Back
Top Bottom