Pre Race: South Point [email protected] Las Vegas Motor Speedway

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
They claimed it's to have cooler temps for the people in the stands. I'm thinking it's less football games to compete with

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just competing with Sunday Night Football. On NBC.

I've got IndyCar on and they've been plugging the game all race.

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
This race better have some tempers flaring for this late of a start on a Sunday.

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
The start time was perfect today for me because the Chargers game and the Grand Prix at Long Beach and the NHRA drag race in St Louis is now over and the Rams game should be close to being done before the cup race starts. I can just watch the leaderboard while the 49ers and Packers game is on. :D

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
Oh, so YouTube TV and NBC are having a carriage dispute.

NBC probably demanding an increase in carriage fees when NBCSN is about to go away and MSNBC has dropped like a million viewers.

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I’m actually pretty okay with a little Sunday Night NASCAR. I actually wish there a few more like this, was able to watch football all day and now I’ll relax watching racing into the night.

AuzGrams

Team Owner
I’m actually pretty okay with a little Sunday Night NASCAR. I actually wish there a few more like this, was able to watch football all day and now I’ll relax watching racing into the night.
I think this race would be the perfect one and only Monday Night fall race on the schedule.

Only gotta compete with ESPN.

Top Bottom