Predictions on who u think will win at Indy?

P

PS2Man18

Who will win at the 10th Brickyard 400? Will it be someone new or will it be a repeat winner at Indy?

Well I have predicited that Bobby Labonte will win at Indy, what about everyone else?

I'm going with Kevin Harvick this weekend. He's been pretty good at Indy, and finished 5th last year. Thats my pick.

Both good picks.And I hate to play favorites but remember Kurt Busch's charge from the rear last year?When Jimmy Spencer got him?The flatter the track the better Kurt is.I predict Kurt wins and ties Newman.

I think the winner will be the car/guy that cross the finish line first! :wacko:

I'll say a previous BY winner.

I think the 3 to watch at the brickyard will be Kevin Harvick, Dale Jr, or Matt Kenseth. Kenseth will lead a lot of laps, he had a great shot to win the Brickyard last year, but overall, I'm goin with Harvick; RCR has really picked it up in terms of performance the past few races and I think it'll pay off for Happy this weekend. B)

The winners of the past 9 brickyards have a combined total of 17 wins a Pocono so I am going with Newman on this one!

I am pulling for Mark, or Matt. I think Jeff Gordon is gonna be right up front though. ^_^

I have to pick Harvick. It's getting about time for him to win one.

All of the DEI, RCR, and the Chance 2 driver of John Andretti always run well out in indy it seems, but i think it's Tony's year. He had a great run goin before the engine let go at Pocono and it's his home track

Robby Gordon. He ran really well last year and with the improvements RCR and Robby have made this year I think he will be in victory lane, although Ryan will give him a fight.

I'm going with Ryan. No one is hotter the past 5 races!

Originally posted by park30fan@Aug 1 2003, 08:38 PM
Robby Gordon. He ran really well last year and with the improvements RCR and Robby have made this year I think he will be in victory lane, although Ryan will give him a fight.
I hope your right. :D

I'm going with Rusty Wallace for the win,Toni Stewart for the pole & Jeff Gordon for leading the most laps,think that covers everything :lol:

Back
Top Bottom