PRESS RELEASE: Daytona sim race

A

a187smoke

The #57 Nike ford had its debut tonight with the new associate sponsor of WWW.RACING-FORUMS.com riding on the rear bumper for the first time in league action. a187smoke had an impressive happy hour posting the fourth fastest time and qualified 10th out of an 18 car field. Lining up along side good firend SCORTCH in the #81 FDNY sponsored car it looked like a good start as the two firefighters could, conceivably, team up and draft to the front. Unfortunaley it was not to be as smoke was tapped by the #25 car on lap 17 while running in 7th and was forced to retire early with significant body damage.
Sid smoke: "I hate like hell that this happened to us tonight, of all nights, running with the new sponsor and all. The guys in the shop put together an awesome car and it looked good too! Gotta thaks the paintshop guys for making it look good for Daytona. And I'll tell you what, the Nike/Racing-Forums.com Ford was fast tonight - I know given the right circumstances that we had a car that could go to the front. Disapoiniting that we go home early tonight, but the beer is cold in the fridge"

Pictures to follow....

#81FDNY 9/11 memorial car and #57 Nike/RACING-FORUMS.com

I've seen that last view so many times with my NASCAR 3 race!! Sickening isn't it?:D

In the last capture it looks like the 72 ain't that far from ya and he's turning 6000 RPM...ruh roh.

Cool shots, thanks

The car looks good, smoke. :) Too bad about the outcome; I'm sure you'll get 'em next time out!

hey! just make sure you get past em next time. you'll do it!:)

Back
Top Bottom