push vehicles are set to slide around at low speed on a flatter tightly packed eldora speedway tonig

J

johnnythunderhead

read that tony stewart opted to take even more of the baking out of Eldora speedway (he never adds good clay to race on, just more farm dirt from across the street and seems to take more and more of the banking out of the track every year), so the over weight under powered piece-a-**** pick-em -ups can slide around at low speed to a house full of drunk-ass rednecks, who wouldn't know a real racecar if a sprint car bit em on the ass/ what in the hell is wrong with people???

Reactions: sdj
Someone is bitter as ****.

It would be nice to see some nice clay and some higher banking though.

not bitter, just would like to see them scrape the bottom of the track surface away and put the banking back into Eldora as it was built and to get some good clay as a track surface and to see some of the hoopla, enthusiasm and money put into events featuring real racecars (sprint cars and midgets) instead of ill handling over weight under powered piece of **** pick up trucks, that's all

Reactions: sdj
not bitter, just would like to see them scrape the bottom of the track surface away and put the banking back into Eldora as it was built and to get some good clay as a track surface and to see some of the hoopla, enthusiasm and money put into events featuring real racecars (sprint cars and midgets) instead of ill handling over weight under powered piece of **** pick up trucks, that's all
Were you at the race tonight? If not then stuff it. If you were then you saw a helluva race and I should know because I was there.

I wasn't aware they "moved" the banking to the bottom. The track was wayyyy racier than last year. Glad you had a good time gator.

i assure you I was not there/ the Eldora street stocks turn faster laps than these push vehicles/ I recorded it and had it on t v, but it is napcar and you guessed er chester, I fell asleep/ glad you enjoyed the show, but do yourself a favor and come to a sprint car show at the big e, they average about 40 m p h faster than these thangs that are normally used to push them off did tonite/ I only hope that they move the dirt back to where they found it, I hate flat race tracks! see ya at irp for the champ cars tonite?

Last edited by a moderator:
245k41l.gif

I wasn't aware they "moved" the banking to the bottom. The track was wayyyy racier than last year. Glad you had a good time gator.
Thanks. It was a helluva good time. :D

i assure you I was not there/ the Eldora street stocks turn faster laps than these push vehicles/ I recorded it and had it on t v, but it is napcar and you guessed er chester, I fell asleep/ glad you enjoyed the show, but do yourself a favor and come to a sprint car show at the big e, they average about 40 m p h faster than these thangs that are normally used to push them off did tonite/ I only hope that they move the dirt back to where they found it, I hate flat race tracks! see ya at irp for the champ cars tonite?
So what does speed have to do with anything? A good race is a good race. Hell, I've seen a freight train sprint cars race followed by u-cars that put on the race of the night. Same thing with a super late model race where the hobby stocks had the crowd on their feet for the quality of the racing.

yup, it takes more than sheer speed to make a good race!

I suppose beauty is best left to the beholder, if you like what you saw then so be it

Does it have to be mutually exclusive? Can't we enjoy both 410 winged sprints AND "push vehicles" if they both put on a great race?

Back
Top Bottom