Qualifying surprises

C

coonhound

Biffle qualifies 5th in the 55 car!
Steve Park qualifies 10th, hopefully he'll hang around the top 10 and have a good finish.

haha very funny, no wait i wish parks the best but im bein pessimistic on this one

i hope park has a good finish and Biffel goes to the back.

*not a roush racing fan* (i know he is not raceing for roush in cup but still. in the words of a wise man "Biffle's an idiot!")

Jeff qualified like junk:( He has got to get his act together. I got a lobster dinner riding on his being the champion this year. I'd rather eat the lobster than pay for it.

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
i hope park has a good finish and Biffel goes to the back.  

*not a roush racing fan* (i know he is not raceing for roush in cup but still. in the words of a wise man "Biffle's an idiot!")

Harvick the Sage?:ROFLMFAO: :ROFLMFAO:

Gordon hasn't done well at qualifying this year.. i'm sure he can pull up.. I just hope that Johnson does well. He could always use some points in the rookie standings.

Originally posted by nascarwoman
Jeff qualified like junk:(   He has got to get his act together. I got a lobster dinner riding on his being the champion this year. I'd rather eat the lobster than pay for it.
You got plenty of Bayleaves nascar woman?You can start the water boiling in about 2 more races.:D

No way pbunch - I'm going to make him wait unitl the checkers fall at Homestead. He won't even let me cook it at home. We have to go out to a nice place and spend my money:( I just know, however, that Jeff will come through for me.;)

Sorry nascarwoman,
I just hope the lobster prices aren't to steep in the cheesehead state, or maybe if I find a coupon I can send it to ya':rolleyes: hehehe

It's hard to know what the prices are Wal, the menus all say "market price". I guess that means we pay whatever price they "mark it" :D

Nw,
I'll see iffin' I can rustle ya' up some half-price or two-fers on some big crawdaddies. hehehe

Biffle has qualified good for the three races in the 55 so far. lets just see if he can finish the race. By the was biffle ain't an idiot.

hey paul been trying to stop by more often. nice changes keep up the good work.

Greg is gonna be the next guy everyone dislikes much like Jeff was when he was tearing up the field.I bet he is studying all of his ways to cheat sheet as we speak.:rolleyes:

Greg is already the guy everyone dislike so much

waaachooo talkin bout pb?

Originally posted by 71Fan
Greg is already the guy everyone dislike so much

waaachooo talkin bout pb?
True 71,But you ain't seen $hit yet trust me.;)

Nobody likes Biffle because Biffle dared to try and get out of his car while Harvick was on a rampage because Biffle "bumped" him.

Funny how it was just racin when Jr "bumped" Burton.

Originally posted by paul
Nobody likes Biffle because Biffle dared to try and get out of his car while Harvick was on a rampage because Biffle "bumped" him.  

Funny how it was just racin when Jr "bumped" Burton.
There you go Paul,Throw a turd in the punch bowl.:p

Originally posted by paul
Hey, I'm bored.
Wait till all those DEI fans catch wind of this thread,They will make more noise than a cage full of Monkeys.I think I hear the thumping of there feet now.:p

Back
Top Bottom