Queen Amidala

Paul,
Very interesting. Did she pick-up something in the grass or was that caused by something else (or lack there of)? Who is that? Anybody? Nobody?

hmmm, maybe the elastic on her undergarments were a bit stretched out. ooops, lol. maybe she was getting instructions on digging them out.:p

That's Natalie Portman, she plays Queen Amidala in the Star Wars movies.

No one watches Star Wars?!

Paul,
Tain't seen one since the first one. Can't stay sitting that long anymore. Hey, but thanks for the info.

I saw her in the last flick, Attack of the Clones, and wish I had my $10 back. Excuse me -- $11. Those films have really gone downhill since Return of the Jedi.

Anyhow, very nice posting, Paul. You crack me up. :p

Aboobooja,
Very clever your own darn self there..............

Or is that the original version of "spice mining"? Sorry, couldn't resist!:toothy:

Marty

LTR, come on man, I dont think so. she is just trying to remove stuff because her boyfriend is on the phone trying to find her on the mall outside the school bldg. lol:p

Al aska,
I would have never known it unless you told me.............Hehehe

Hey Little Brother Wally

Tried to send you an email but you got us blocked. Where are ya?

gives a whole new meaning to "say no to crack"

and isn't that Jimmy Spencer?? bad kitty, hehehe purrrrr

Someone go back and compare the pics. It appears to me that the pic of her sitting down, bottom left, is not the same person as the one on the right of her standing. That is definitely 2 different noses. Yeah, I know. Who looks at noses? That's why it took me so long to catch it myself. I went back for a 2nd gander and that's when I saw it.

Damn,Its been 2 weeks,and that girls still playing scratch,and sniff.She better get a No Pest Strip,or something. :p

Uh, BP, I believe it's the same girl in all four photos. She has sort of a weird nose from certain angles. Some people just look slightly different from one side than they do another, I guess.

And, while I'm at it, what's with you messing up all those drivers' names yesterday? I think you're losing it, man. Better sharpen up before they replace you in the booth with Ricky Rudd. :D

Back
Top Bottom