Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vern Demerest

Am I the only one that thinks Robby Gordon is an idiot?:rolleyes:

Probably not Vern!!:)

BTW, welcome to the forum.......good to see you posting!!:beerchug:

Welcome to the forum, Vern!

And I call R. Gorden ROBBER GORDON! But he has been nicer this year.

Originally posted by kat2220
Welcome to the forum, Vern!

And I call R. Gorden ROBBER GORDON! But he has been nicer this year.

At least the last race wont be in NH. ;)

I'll have to rewind my tape but it seems to me that Robbie wasn't fully at fault, just a racing deal.

I wonder if someone would be welcomed so warmly had his second post been, "Dale Jr sucks!"

Just a thought. ;)

I would have welcomed him.......after I told him off!!:D

welcome to the forum Vern....nice to have you here..........:)

Originally posted by paul
I wonder if someone would be welcomed so warmly had his second post been, "Dale Jr sucks!"

Just a thought. ;)

Well there's only about 13 of us lurking right now. My guess is that if Robbie's fans were on there would be some fireworks.

Thanks for having me here guys. Thank you for the warm welcome.:calpping:

Originally posted by Vern Demerest
Thanks for having me here guys.  Thank you for the warm welcome.:calpping:

Vern, check out the chit chat board...LOL

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR from the KAT:waver:

Just a thought. ;)
I thought the same thing . Thought I went to TR board instead of this one.

Maybe he was welcomed so well because everybody knew what he or she said was true...

Welcome vern!! And yes everyone would have had a cow if he said Jr. sucked

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510
Welcome vern!! And yes everyone would have had a cow if he said Jr. sucked

Not everyone PettyBenson........not everyone!:( No one likes to be lumped into a group. That statement does a lot of lumping.....and that starts off the big arguments.

Well maybe not everyone but it would have been enought to cause a big stink on the tread.

Originally posted by Gollum
Well maybe not everyone but it would have been enought to cause a big stink on the tread.

The quote above from you is the tenth post since Paul's comment about Jr. Count the posts that are attempting to argue the point that if the subject was about Jr instead of Robby, there would a giant fight going on. The post was about Robby Gordon, not Jr. Up til Fergy and mine posts every comment posted about Jr are from people who appear to not be Jr fans...........the Jr fans are keeping quiet (well, I'm not:) But, I'm not going to argue either...I just don't want to be put in a group that I don't belong in).

By the way, I did not bash Robby........and he's the driver in Winston Cup that I like least! Any stink on the thread is not being generated by Jr fans.......and had the thread been about Jr sucking instead of Robby, I think the responses would have been civil.

Originally posted by fergy1370
Easy there, DE.....you're making too much sense. :D  

Happy Birthday, by the way......

Ahhhhh.........I'm going to drop the subject fergy!!:)

And thanks for the B-day wishes...........but hey, you're either very late or rather early!!:D My birthday is in March!!:)

Well I'm not fans of either. I just think Robby is a bonehead and Jr is not what everybody makes him out to be.

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Ahhhhh.........I'm going to drop the subject fergy!!:)  

And thanks for the B-day wishes...........but hey, you're either very late or rather early!!:D   My birthday is in March!!:)

Cutie said in another post that you were in the Corps...you know that 10 Nov 1775 thing? ;)

Oh that Birthday!!:D Yeah........guess I forgot that one!! Been many, many years fergy!! I got out in 1969.........alzhiemers, you know!!:D

Robby Gordon takes out Scott Wimmer.... grumble grumble

I'm going to be nice and not say anything about how I feel about Robby Gordon or his driving in general.

Originally posted by rpmallen
Robby Gordon takes out Scott Wimmer.... grumble grumble

I'm going to be nice and not say anything about how I feel about Robby Gordon or his driving in general.

I think that is the incident that prompted this thread.:)

Well DE I haven't made ten post. I have made two. Neither were posted to start any thing. I agreed with Paul on one post and agree with you on the other . So whats the big deal. Nothing I posted was to start a fight. Don't even know how you read that in the post. I don't think I put you in a group or acussed You of bashing Robby. So with that said I am not gonna argure. Either. So just cool off and every thing will go back to normal. LOL

I know what started the thread. That's why I'm only going to respond with grumble grumble rather than going off about how I think he can't drive worth crap and has never belonged in this sport to begin with. :)

Welcome Vern, I too agree with you on Robbie Gordon. He's not one of my fav drivers by a loooong shot. Dale Jr., I have no complaints about I don't reckon. He's a great driver but I do think there's alot of Dale Sr fans that expects too much out of Junior. That's my oppinion.

I even got the BS flag.

You're BS fergy, you know damn well if someone made a thread like this about Jr people would be all upset, with you leading the charge.

But oh well...round and round it goes.

waaaaaaaa...waaaaaaaaaa!

Robby Gordon is probably one of the most versatile and talented drivers in the series.

That is a fact...just look at his CV....

...and he didn't take anyone out today in Phoenix...that kid took himself out.

The simple fact that he drives for who he does is all the reason I personally need to despise him. If he were any kind of serious threat to compete for a win, I just might despise him. As it is he just annoys me.

I even got the BS flag.  

You're BS fergy, you know damn well if someone made a thread like this about Jr people would be all upset, with you leading the charge.

But oh well...round and round it goes.

Sounds like baiting to me. Of all drivers, you just had to pick Jr, hmmmmmmm?

Welcome Vern

Robby does seem to be doing a little better this year
but he definitly has shown signs in his career of being a complete idot.

:p Wow this sure is a cool forum.Did anyone get a bloody nose on this debate?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom