R.I.P Adam West

RIP Batman
310709.jpg

Just posting here what I said in the other one.

R.I.P to the best Batman ever, and to the awesone Mayor of Quahog. You'll be missed

RIP, Batman.
Never missed the show. Made me laugh every week.

Me too and the the actors who played the guest villains was quite impressive from Otto Preminger to Milton Berle plus other stalwarts like Burgess Meredith, Tallulah Bankhead, Shelley Winters, Ethel Merman and Ida Lupino.

Some of the funniest scenes were when Batman and Robin were climbing up the side of a building and someone would open an window and have a brief conversation. Most of the old shows lack the grit and realism seen in programming today but sometimes I want to forget about life for a while and enjoy a whimsical trip to the past.

My first superhero as a kid. I still remember the bat belt I had as a 5 year old.
I think it had 3 or 4 different color lights it flashed.
upload_2017-6-10_16-24-4.png

Thanks Adam West and RIP.

The real Batmobile was down the street from my dad's gas station when I was a kid. I remember my dad taking down to Barris Customs and seeing the cars. Munster car was there too. My dad knew George Barris.

The real Batmobile was down the street from my dad's gas station when I was a kid. I remember my dad taking down to Barris Customs and seeing the cars. Munster car was there too. My dad knew George Barris.
That is really, really cool.

One of the few naturally funny people on TV. None of his acting or humor felt forced...he was just himself. RIP and I'll be sure to send a bat signal your way.

He was the best Batman ever, in my opinion, although your mileage may vary. I absolutely love that show when I was a kid

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom