R.I.P. MX RIDER(CHILD) JORDAN CRAM...July 11, 2008

T

TAYLORFAN44

This came from Christian Brother MX web forum. Please keep Jordan's family in your thoughts and prayers... Very sad....
---------------------------------------
Hello to all........

I hate to have to inform everyone with something like this, but I received a call late Thurs. nite from Jenny Cram, Jordan Cram's mom. She informed me that Jordan had a "crash" while practicing at a friend's track near their home tonite.

She also informed me that Jordan was taken to Rockford Memorial Hospital & that he had "coded" at some point and that he is now currently in the O.R. undergoing surgery for internal bleeding in the stomach area.

She please asks that I spread the word and if we as an "MX comunity" would please keep Jordan in their prayers! She feels that prayers are the "POWER" at this critical time.
The upcoming hours are most crucial for Jordan, as internal bleeding in a child is extremly serious!

Updates to follow as they are available to me.

Thanks-
Kevin & Karla Ahr

Jordan is a young child who races in D17. This is really tragic for the family so please join me in lifting them in prayer.......BB

(post at 12:18pm on July 11, 2008)
I'm very sorry to report that Jordan passed away from his injuries early this morning.
Please include the family in your prayers, nothing is worse as a parent than to have your child leave this world before you.

Back
Top Bottom