R.I.P Vader

Oh man, I thought James Earl Jones died. But this is sad too, just dont know who he was.

Oh man, I thought James Earl Jones died. But this is sad too, just dont know who he was.
A wrestler from way back in the day, wrestled from 1985 up until a couple years or so ago. But really stopped being in any big company around the end of the 90s.

Same here. WTF blaze.

I oughta drive to Giorgia and kick your ass for the scare.

Oh yes, I dont know who this guy was but RIP.

Same here. WTF blaze.

I oughta drive to Giorgia and kick your ass for the scare.

Oh yes, I dont know who this guy was but RIP.
I mean if it was James Earl Jones I would've said that tho. I called the guy what he's known as Vader. That was his wrestling name.

I mean if it was James Earl Jones I would've said that tho. I called the guy what he's known as Vader. That was his wrestling name.
Before it happens are there any wrestlers named Mufasa?

Thought this was about Darth Vader.:lol2: But seriously, RIP Vader, as it appears he was quite the entertainer and lots of fans.

My buddy told me about this earlier today. That's a real friggin' shame, man. I marked out when he returned for a quick match back in 2012. :(

I think the last time he was on tv was when Heath Slater kept going against the legends. Sucks that he is gone.

Yep. Well last match he had. :( He and a few others came back a few weeks later to help Lita beat him on the 1000th Raw. But yeah that was his last TV match(With the WWE anyway.)

Back
Top Bottom