RACE thread --- Open and All-Star -- Texas

So far it is what I expected. 2 laps of passing opportunities and then single file racing until the end

Did Gossage go out and take a flame thrower to the racing surface on his way out the door?

You would think with such low speeds and high downforce that these cars would be glued to the track even with it being so hot

I'm just now tuning in. I'm glad I didn't buy tickets for this race. I'm feeling miserable. I'm sore and tired from five days of tough work, my allergies are kicking my ass, and I'm getting a headache. It was a nightmare to get out of bed today.

EDIT: My usual allergy season is January/February (Mountain Cedar season). I have no idea what set them off yesterday.

Good to see Nascar sent the 42 to the rear but didn’t make them take the cheats off of it.

Good to see Nascar sent the 42 to the rear but didn’t make them take the cheats off of it.
I think Chastain was in full-send mode because he doesn't give a **** anymore today, while everyone else was taking it easy due to the slick surface.

I'm watching a commercial-free stream of this race, which is showing the grandstands during commercial breaks.

Wow! There are a TON of seats blocked off. Not just the turns... the upper levels located under the suites as well.

I guess I'm not the only person not attending.

I'm watching a commercial-free stream of this race, which is showing the grandstands during commercial breaks.

Wow! There are a TON of seats blocked off. Not just the turns... the upper levels located under the suites as well.

I guess I'm not the only person not attending.
50% is allowed, but it looks way less than that.

The two Kyle's starting on the front row is worth the price of admission. This is one of KDB's best race track

Back
Top Bottom