Racin' for a Livin'

A

Adam Epperson

Hello everyone, My name is Adam Epperson and I drive IMCA Modifieds. I have been selected as a top 50 driver to try an be on a new TV show called Racin' for a Livin'. Only the top 12 to 15 drivers will get a chance at this oppurtunity of a life time. I need your help!!! I need votes from you dirt drivers to be apart of this top 15 to get the chance to be on the show. There is alot of ACRA drivers selected as top 50 drivers and I am curently 15th(on the bubble)out of the 50. If you would, I would deeply appreciate your vote for me....to send me to my childhood dream of racing in the NASCAR division. As the winner of the TV show will get the chance to show their stuff in NASCAR.

Please help me live a dream click here>>>> http://www.racinforalivin.com/vote/ <<<<<<<, and select Adam Epperson.....Thank you so much for your support and possible future vote.

Sincerely,

Adam Epperson

UPDATE: I am now in the 7th spot on the voting leader board!!

Thank you everyone that has taking the time to go and vote.

This would not be possible if it wasn't for you taking 10 mins out of your life to help me live a dream.

Please take a moment to visit....

www.AdamEpperson.com
www.cooliquid.com

This is just a few links to learn more about me and my career.

Thank you,

Adam Epperson

I found that your 15th Adam.

Race fans, lets see your support :cool: GO ADAM!!!! Vote Now!!! Click here.

then click Vote. Scroll down until you see Adam Epperson, then click the Circle by his name, scroll all the way down, then Vote. You can vote as many times. So keep votin' for Adam Epperson. A dirt track driver.

Vote often everyday.
Thank you

UPDATE: I am now in the 7th spot on the voting leader board!!

Thank you everyone that has taking the time to go and vote.

This would not be possible if it wasn't for you taking 10 mins out of your life to help me live a dream.

Please take a moment to visit....

www.AdamEpperson.com
www.cooliquid.com

This is just a few links to learn more about me and my career.

Thank you,

Adam Epperson

OK I voted for you, even though this is a old thread. The website is still up.

Back
Top Bottom