Racing Forums NFL Fantasy Football team?

RacerrecaR

*Screams in DW*
Just wondering who would be interested in joining a free fantasy football team for the upcoming season. If we can get at least 12 people on-board by the end of this Friday I would be more than willing to get the league set up.

If interested, let me know which site you would prefer (NFL, CBS, ESPN, etc.) and which day & time would best fit your draft schedule (majority vote wins for website and draft day/time). As of right now, I would prefer for the draft to occur anytime between next Monday and Wednesday. This would allow us to know every team's roster and injuries following the final preseason games.

Just wondering who would be interested in joining a free fantasy football team for the upcoming season. If we can get at least 12 people on-board by the end of this Friday I would be more than willing to get the league set up.

If interested, let me know which site you would prefer (NFL, CBS, ESPN, etc.) and which day & time would best fit your draft schedule (majority vote wins for website and draft day/time). As of right now, I would prefer for the draft to occur anytime between next Monday and Wednesday. This would allow us to know every team's roster and injuries following the final preseason games.

Was this set up, and if not would it be too late? I overlooked it, but would play.

Back
Top Bottom