Racing Forums: The Game: Charlotte

Spike

Team Owner
I had a complete brainfart, and forgot to update the game this week. Apologies. Picks from last week will carry over to be used at Charlotte just to make it easy, and a new game for Talladega will be posted tonight.

I had a complete brainfart, and forgot to update the game this week. Apologies. Picks from last week will carry over to be used at Charlotte just to make it easy, and a new game for Talladega will be posted tonight.

We need to have a backup score keeper. Last year the game just ceased to exist after like 30 weeks. No offense but yeah.... Maybe we can do it next year... As far as this week, we should have new picks... Add the two weeks all up tomorrow..

This is cool . Unlike Nascar it's not run by committee . One guy makes the rules.

The game wont cease to exist, this was a one week flub. And I apologize. The reason the game ground to a halt last year was because I was relocated to Chicago for 7 weeks doing conductor training for CN Railroad. This week I just simply had a brainfart with baseball postseason, NFL, and college football all taking up quite a bit of attention.

We need to have a backup score keeper. Last year the game just ceased to exist after like 30 weeks. No offense but yeah.... Maybe we can do it next year... As far as this week, we should have new picks... Add the two weeks all up tomorrow..

I seem to remember you guys getting on my **** when I quit the game earlier this year because of the lateness. Suck it up Dun. :p

The game wont cease to exist, this was a one week flub. And I apologize. The reason the game ground to a halt last year was because I was relocated to Chicago for 7 weeks doing conductor training for CN Railroad. This week I just simply had a brainfart with baseball postseason, NFL, and college football all taking up quite a bit of attention.
Youre human. Nbd.

Hell works for me unless Kyle Busch gets wrecked out early in the race. Even tho I'll be pulling for Kyle Larson

It's all good Spike.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to do it.

Spike may really be the forum mods . I know that his game has me checking in here a dozen times per day . I wonder how many others check in often just to get their picks in .

, and a new game for Talladega will be posted tonight.

image.jpg

Just throwing this out there... @Spike .. u can put the thread for the next week without having the standings at the top... and work on them sometime after... Im sure we wouldn't mind too much. I run a game similar to this on facebook and I know its a pain in the ass sometimes to hammer out the standings quickly.

I elect Spike for bonehead of the week on racing-forums.com. That is unless he fell off his barstool Sunday night an bumped his head. If so then neverrrrrmind.

My Talladaga pick is Kyle Bush.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom