Racing Line

Zerkfitting

Team Owner
I noticed in the Portugal race that the announcers criticized a car about to be lapped for cutting the race leader off on a corner by taking the normal racing line while the race leader had his nose inside the rear of the leading car. This move forced the race leader to brake and go over the curb of the corner.

The exact same thing happened in the Imola race between two cars racing for position. But the announcers had no problem with the move.

I’m wondering what the F1 rule is for the situation.

The exact same thing happened in the Imola race between two cars racing for position. But the announcers had no problem with the move. I’m wondering what the F1 rule is for the situation.
That should have been a penalty because Max gave Hamilton no room, ran him over the sausage curbs and damaged the Mercedes. That was effectively the race. People are acting like Max was brilliant, but if you have to wreck the other guy to win you didn't really win anything. Sure, Max is brilliant, but not that time.

Worst driver in F1 in some time, right?

Wouldn’t even cut it as a test driver. Mick usually runs 15-20 seconds faster than him on the same equipment. Last race he finished a whopping minute behind Mick. Lmao

Back
Top Bottom